Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned
    A troll with 80 posts? A joke? I don't think so. I don't get it. I want to hear an explanation. I really do.
    yea i have 80 post.. am i a troll?? who knows.. last i heard this was a discussion board.. & to have discussions u have to have both sides of the table.. otherwise this would just be a big blog!!

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    because what u need to realize is that just because u dont like McCain doesnt make Romey a good candidate. He is the republican version of Kerry.. he lies & changes just to get ur vote.. he doesnt look trustworthy at all, he reminds me of a used car salesman. I understand that because all of you are sooo passionate about kickin people out of this country u felt that he was your only choice.. but at the same time u should have realized that he stood no chance so yes.. your vote was wasted. You need to step bk for a second & think about what other issues are important to you. Romney would have backstabbed all of you in a heartbeat. You may not like McCain but at least you know whats in store for you
    So we should be like the countries you run from, and have no fair election process?? Just give it to an INSANE Dictator??

He does not LOOK trustworthy....How could you possibly use this as criteria???

Romney would have backstabbed all of you in a heartbeat.
    I don't think so, not after Tancredo endorsed him. So who do you like for President Ms. immigrant?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Let's find out how they steal our vote and do it ourselves.

because what u need to realize is that just because u dont like McCain doesnt make Romey a good candidate. He is the republican version of Kerry.. he lies & changes just to get ur vote.. he doesnt look trustworthy at all, he reminds me of a used car salesman. I understand that because all of you are sooo passionate about kickin people out of this country u felt that he was your only choice.. but at the same time u should have realized that he stood no chance so yes.. your vote was wasted. You need to step bk for a second & think about what other issues are important to you. Romney would have backstabbed all of you in a heartbeat. You may not like McCain but at least you know whats in store for you
    Nobody said Romney was perfect. As far as immigration goes, he is far better than McCain, Hillary, or Obama. This stie is about stopping illegal immigration. We are all aware that there are other issues. But do those other issues really matter if we lose our country?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

see.. i was really set on Hillary..but now that McCain is going to be the Rep I may consider voting for him.. i'm lookin into all of their other issues before i decide

btw.. its MRS. immigrantgrl..lol

see.. i was really set on Hillary..but now that McCain is going to be the Rep I may consider voting for him..
    Sounds like you support legalizing illegal aliens. MOD EDIT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    see.. i was really set on Hillary..but now that McCain is going to be the Rep I may consider voting for him..
    Sounds like you support legalizing illegal aliens. MOD EDIT.
    MOD EDIT thats a pretty harsh accusation considering you dont know me

Even if you are for McCain, if you are a patriotic American you should want a fair and square true election process.

This will get worse and worse, and we will be crazy dictator run, with phony elections...Just like Mexico and the rest of the world.

Then we will have the same quality of life as these third world cesspools.

MOD EDIT
    Because illegal immigration and amnesty benefits Latin Americans at 30 times the rate of non-Latin Americans. (see here: http://legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html) What if all non-Latinos who applied to college in the US were admitted, but only 1 in 30 Latinos who applied were admitted. Do you think that would be racism? Illegal immigrants is exactly the same but in reverse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast