Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MOD EDIT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What candidate are you supporting?

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl
    because what u need to realize is that just because u dont like McCain doesnt make Romey a good candidate. He is the republican version of Kerry.. he lies & changes just to get ur vote.. he doesnt look trustworthy at all, he reminds me of a used car salesman. I understand that because all of you are sooo passionate about kickin people out of this country u felt that he was your only choice.. but at the same time u should have realized that he stood no chance so yes.. your vote was wasted. You need to step bk for a second & think about what other issues are important to you. Romney would have backstabbed all of you in a heartbeat. You may not like McCain but at least you know whats in store for you
    What candidate are you supporting?

No Romney or Paul bashing on this forum.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Even if you are for McCain, if you are a patriotic American you should want a fair and square true election process.
    just because you dont like the outcome of the elections it doesnt make them not fair or square

This will get worse and worse, and we will be crazy dictator run, with phony elections...Just like Mexico and the rest of the world.
    i wasnt aware that Mexico had a dictator

Then we will have the same quality of life as these third world cesspools

I dont appreciate u callin the country where i come from a cesspool, unless u have been to all of these countries u cant make a statement like that

I'm sorry. I assure I am not troll.

I just made the post because I heard parts of Mitt's speech on Rush's show and it was confirmed that he was "suspending."

Now what? Means, what are we going to do now?

I've been reading on another thread.

Sorry if I upset so many people.

I dont appreciate u callin the country where i come from a cesspool, unless u have been to all of these countries u cant make a statement like that
    I have been to most of them, and they suck, they are much worse than the USA. If your country is so great, why did you escape from it?

I don't have any idea where you are from and it was not directed at "your" country...Now I think you are from Mexico.

You can't possibly think that this election process is fair, the way it is coming down. We can't get a fair Primary.

Do you think the final Election can be fair, based on that??

McCain has not won, nor has Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    MOD EIDT
    MOD EDIT.
    that makes absolutely NO SENSE at all?? do u and me have different dictionaries or something??

racism - The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
    Discrimination or prejudice based on race

bigot - One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

im sorry i dont see anywhere where supporting ammensty its in the definition. Also u assume i want full amnesty for everyone thats here..there u go again making assumptions about me & my beliefs as if u knew me.. in fact.. i expect an apology from u MOD EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    No Romney or Paul bashing on this forum.

Dixie
    sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by scepter8106
    I'm sorry. I assure I am not troll.

I just made the post because I heard parts of Mitt's speech on Rush's show and it was confirmed that he was "suspending."

Now what? Means, what are we going to do now?

I've been reading on another thread.

Sorry if I upset so many people.
    they are referring to me not you

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast