Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

steelerbabe wrote:
    I cannot stomach more then five minutes of Rush. He grates on my nerves.
    I'm not a big fan of him either, but right now we need anyone we can get to shout out against illegal immigration, and he does have one huge fan base.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Yea I have a hard time listening to the rush show too but this issue seems to have changed that for now. I,m getting very little news about this from anywhere else!!

DiggIt - Hello there, welcome aboard!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have - or if you're just curious about how things work around here...well, just say the word.

Enjoy.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    steelerbabe wrote:
    I cannot stomach more then five minutes of Rush. He grates on my nerves.
    I'm not a big fan of him either, but right now we need anyone we can get to shout out against illegal immigration, and he does have one huge fan base.
    I don't really care for Rush, Hannity and Levin because they have always defended Bush no matter how wrong he was....But these guys now are on right side of this amnesty issue. They have millions of listeners and they are getting the word out there about this amnesty bill sham that is being pushed on us by Bush and the Senate.

Rush Limbaugh and his idiot conservative listeners are responsible for getting Bush elected in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    Rush Limbaugh and his idiot conservative listeners are responsible for getting Bush elected in the first place.
    LOL, so you'd have preferred gore or kerry?

That's rich........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What's the difference?

Let's see.........Jfnkerry is a bonafide Traitor who could have and should have been tried & convicted as such. Nix that ass.

gore was complicit in moving chinese money through to campaigns. {among other very disasterous actions} Should have been nothing less than indicted.
    nix that ass.

bush is an ass who is also not upholding his oath to the Consitution and furthering the destruction of our USofA.

You PICK. However, the first two should have been in jail and not on a campaign trail in the first place.

Nice kettle of stinky fish we're sitting in, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

That's rich........
    In hindsight, I would have preferred Kerry, and I'll tell you why.

With Kerry, there still would have been a Republican House and Senate to block and oppose every idiotic thing he would have wanted to do. We still might have kept a majority in the House in 2006, which was the only thing standing in the way of amnesty.

With Bush, these same Republicans went along with schemes they would never had supported had a Democrat been president. Now we've got the worst of all possible worlds, with a Democratic Congress and a lunatic president who acts more like LBJ than any Republican I've ever seen.

So, yes, I would have preferred that Kerry had won as well.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

That's rich........
    In hindsight, I would have preferred Kerry, and I'll tell you why.

With Kerry, there still would have been a Republican House and Senate to block and oppose every idiotic thing he would have wanted to do. We still might have kept a majority in the House in 2006, which was the only thing standing in the way of amnesty.

With Bush, these same Republicans went along with schemes they would never had supported had a Democrat been president. Now we've got the worst of all possible worlds, with a Democratic Congress and a lunatic president who acts more like LBJ than any Republican I've ever seen.

So, yes, I would have preferred that Kerry had won as well.

I was a Republican that voted for Bush. I'd say you are right, we would have been better off with Kerry, there probably would have still been a Republican house and senate to block this idiotic amnesty bill. I never liked Kerry but I don't think we would be in the mess now like we are with Bush. That's all Bush has been talking about for four years! Besides Kerry would have wanted to run for a second term and win!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast