Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The other advantage of a Kerry win is that it would have eliminated Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate. By 2012, she'd be way past it as a viable candidate.

Of course, on the other hand, these treasonous Republicans may simply have caved in to a President Kerry, though I do find it hard to believe that things would be worse now under a Kerry presidency than they are under Bush.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Bush just found another $30 billion laying around to send to Africa for AIDS? And that we're now going to take in 15,000 Iraqi refugees this year, up from 7,000 a few weeks ago?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Rush

I listened to Rush for awhile this morning (5/30). Bottom line: he is clearly against the Senate amnesty bill, thinks it's wrong and bad politics.

Rush said he has been getting lots of email asking why is he not bashing Bush, and the gist of his response is i'm not going to take it personally, I've socialized with Bush a few times over the years, I've known him since before he was guv, not really close to him, but he (Bush) wants to help those less fortunate (I disagree with Rush here, Bush clearly has an affinity for Mexico, but Bush is mainly pushing amnesty to kowtow to his corporate masters) AND Bush shouldn't be angering his conservative base who has stuck with bush through thick and thin. This will only increase the welfare state and help the Dems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    The other advantage of a Kerry win is that it would have eliminated Hillary Clinton as a presidential candidate. By 2012, she'd be way past it as a viable candidate.

Of course, on the other hand, these treasonous Republicans may simply have caved in to a President Kerry, though I do find it hard to believe that things would be worse now under a Kerry presidency than they are under Bush.

By the way, did anyone else notice that Bush just found another $30 billion laying around to send to Africa for AIDS? And that we're now going to take in 15,000 Iraqi refugees this year, up from 7,000 a few weeks ago?
    Gee, He can find 30 billion but still no money for the fence. I knew when we went to war with Iraq we would end up with refugees from that country. Every country we go to war with we end up with their refugees.

Re: Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I listened to Rush for awhile this morning (5/30). Bottom line: he is clearly against the Senate amnesty bill, thinks it's wrong and bad politics.

Rush said he has been getting lots of email asking why is he not bashing Bush, and the gist of his response is i'm not going to take it personally, I've socialized with Bush a few times over the years, I've known him since before he was guv, not really close to him, but he (Bush) wants to help those less fortunate (I disagree with Rush here, Bush clearly has an affinity for Mexico, but Bush is mainly pushing amnesty to kowtow to his corporate masters) AND Bush shouldn't be angering his conservative base who has stuck with bush through thick and thin. This will only increase the welfare state and help the Dems.
    I've heard that argument for years how Bush cares for the less fortunate and has compansion for these people....I don't believe it either. I agree it is about his corporate masters. By the way I didn't fall for all the propaganda how he is a good Christian either. He used the Christian Right to get elected, the guy is such a lying phony.

Well, the American people are now the less fortunate - hopefully he will start showing us the compassion that we have heard so much about!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

This bill is bad for America, no matter who's the
    President, or who coulda been or what ifs.

This is beyond political parties or talk radio
    hosts you might not agree with on any other issue.

Wasnt McCain running in the primaries against Bush at
    one point in time?

Reserve energy for the phone calls.

Rush

Rush is still whacking the amnesty bill (5/30). I don't normally listen to him, but i'm glad he's on our side. He read an article from the Salt Lake Tribune that said Sen. Robert Bennett (R-UT) will be supporting Bush's amnesty bill. Time to inundate Bennett with more calls!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    He read an article from the Salt Lake Tribune that said Sen. Robert Bennett (R-UT) will be supporting Bush's amnesty bill.
    So is Alaska's Ted "Bridge to Nowhere" Stevens.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Bush showing compassion?

They say that Hugo Chavez was for the little people also. Look where the people of Venezuela are now? Take a good look at them, that is our future with 40 million, 100 million (who really know the true numbers) of ILLEGALS bankrupting us the little poor American people.

So, question, is democracy and dictatorship any different? Look at all the similarities:

Freedom of speech and censorship is rampant in this country and also in Venezuela. CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX never have stories about people who speak out against or criticize the government, only illegals who support it or are destitute because they are not getting something they don't deserve!

Both countries are being run by egomaniacs that don't care what is good for their country or their people.

The number of poor people and the disparity between the rich and poor increases each year under both the democratic/dictatorship governments

There are probably a lot of other similarities between a Chavez's dictatorship and Bush but hey, the point is there is no difference between democracy and dictatorship anymore...Its all about the money and control!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Let's see.........Jfnkerry is a bonafide Traitor who could have and should have been tried & convicted as such. Nix that ass.
    I believe I asked you what's the difference. Is George W. Bush not a traitor as well?

gore was complicit in moving chinese money through to campaigns. {among other very disasterous actions} Should have been nothing less than indicted. nix that ass.
    The GOP likewise prostitutes itself to the highest bidder.

bush is an ass who is also not upholding his oath to the Consitution and furthering the destruction of our USofA.
    So, Bush is a traitor?

You PICK. However, the first two should have been in jail and not on a campaign trail in the first place. Nice kettle of stinky fish we're sitting in, eh?
    No, I will pass. I'm not interested in playing the "lesser of two evils" shell game. That's the problem.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast