Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I remember when Rush Limbaugh became the big man on radio after the 1994 elections. That was the true ascension of talk radio and Rush emerged as the main voice out of a crowd of conservative hosts that had rallied the nation against the Democrats.

The pent up frustrations that led to a political revolt of sorts, was later called "The Republican Revolution" and "The year of the angry white male" etc...

The sad thing is that the populist conservatives immediately got pushed to the back row as the corporate puppets started quietly dismantling most of the deep regulations that were put in place to prevent another Great Depression from ever happening again. They removed safeguards that stopped banks from diversifying into many other industries. They allowed mergers on an unprecedented scale and they made it clear that Big Business had little to fear from the US Government or the people of this nation.

While the "New Economy" boomed, nobody cared that much, but when the time for payback came and the bubbles started to burst they did something I never expected. They opened the flood gates into the country to try and salvage things by sustaining profits by depreciating American wages and keeping sales high by hyper inflating the consumer markets via population growth via illegal immigration!

I'm glad that Rush is fighting this bill. He has the most listened to talk radio show in America and he has to reflect and represent his listeners. If he gets off the mark with them, he is done for.

The audience will immediately correct Rush if he diverges on any significant scale from his listenership.

The fact Rush is attacking this legislation shows where his listeners are at. Rush is taking the populist route which is the only route that can save this nation and stabilize this crisis over a period of time.

Let's be positive and thank him when he does the right thing. We need him to stay with us on this.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    I'm glad that Rush is fighting this bill. He has the most listened to talk radio show in America and he has to reflect and represent his listeners. If he gets off the mark with them, he is done for.

The audience will immediately correct Rush if he diverges on any significant scale from his listenership.

The fact Rush is attacking this legislation shows where his listeners are at. Rush is taking the populist route which is the only route that can save this nation and stabilize this crisis over a period of time.

Let's be positive and thank him when he does the right thing. We need him to stay with us on this.

W
    Absolutely, we need every pubic figure we can get to fight this bill. There are times Rush irritates the heck out of me, but I really appreciate his stand on this and have thanked him.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    He's definitely not with me. Limbaugh is merely blowing smoke up the asses of his audience. The GOP needs people like Limbaugh and Hannity to complain about amnesty. The mainstream conservatives who go around attacking Bush over his immigration plan act as a release valve for all the tension and bitterness that has built up over the issue. So long as the sheep continue to hope the GOP can be reformed, their delusion of representation is maintained, and they are content to stay within the Republican pasture. The two-party racket goes on. Even people like Tancredo and Hunter will vote for a Republican Speaker of the House.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedalus
    What's the difference?
    In the 2004 presidential election it was set-up as no selection because they are both greedy elite globalist, scull and bones, Yale graduates, liberal big spenders of other peoples money, and nothing impressive.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234