Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

S.C. - US workers willing to take immigrants' place

US workers willing to take immigrants' place
    Published Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sometimes I can hardly breathe after reading letters, such as the recent one, "Who will do the hard work with immigrants gone?"

I don't know where he has been, but legal Americans were doing these jobs long before the illegals showed up. Now these American workers are either underemployed (with 20-hour work weeks) or totally unemployed. Even in New Jersey, it seems these cleaning, mowing, serving and construction jobs should pay a decent wage. Wages in Beaufort County were slowly, but surely going up until the influx of illegals. Now grown, non-English speaking men are working for $6 an hour and Americans can't find work.

And by the way, it's not a race of people we need to get rid of. What an uninformed statement that is. There is a way for immigrants to work legally, it's called legal immigration. We in the South have accepted legal immigrants for years. Didn't we let you show up?

Dyan Drew

Okatie

http://www.islandpacket.com/opinion/let ... 47380.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans and legal residents CAN and WILL do the jobs that it is said that they will NOT do, but NOT for the lousy THIRD-World wages greedy employers foist off on illegal alien workers because such measly pay simply CANNOT cover THIS country's FIRST-World prices and rents!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Americans and legal residents CAN and WILL do the jobs that it is said that they will NOT do, but NOT for the lousy THIRD-World wages greedy employers foist off on illegal alien workers because such measly pay simply CANNOT cover THIS country's FIRST-World prices and rents!

AGREED!!!

Greedy, exploiting employers BEWARE true-blooded Americans and legal immigrants are coming to get YOU!!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!