Thread: Sam Brownback

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GHB

Sam Brownback

303 Hart Senate Office Bldg. Washington, D.C. 20510 Fax: (202) 228-1265
    Dear Senator Brownback:
    I am working vigorously to put an end to Violence Against Women Act. United States citizens are being taken advantage of by foreign nationals, instead of protecting its citizens, the U.S. government is adding and abiding crimes against it's on people. I speak as one of those victims.
    If VAWA was an honest attempt to protect people it would be fine. The problem is VAWA is being used by very sophisticated foreigners in conjunction with scurrilous lawyers to get around safeguards for American citizens.
    VAWA is a form of legalized terrorism against American citizens.
    Yours truly,
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Thank you for taking the time to contact me regarding the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). I always appreciate hearing from my fellow Kansans.
    Clearly, violence against women, particularly domestic abuse, is appalling, and it should not be tolerated. We must be tough on those who perpetrate such despicable deeds. By doing so, it will be understood that if an individual engages in such behavior, they will face severe consequences. Additionally, while the federal government's roll is limited, it can offer some assistance to those who provide services for the victims of violence.
    Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me on this issue. Rest assured that I will keep your thoughts in mind as the Senate considers the funding of VAWA. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future.
    Sincerely,
    Sam Brownback
    United States Senator
    -----------------------------------------------------------

303 Hart Senate Office Bldg. Washington, D.C. 20510 Fax: (202) 228-1265
    Dear Senator Brownback:
    Thank for your response to my fax of April 10th
    I don't think anyone is suggesting we shouldn't get tough on violence against women. The point of my letter, which you obviously over looked is large numbers of foreign nationals are using VAWA to fraudulently take advantage of American Citizens, LIKE ME!
    Apparently, in your consideration, I and citizen like me no longer count in your view. Our rights as Citizens have become a secondary consideration in your desire to garnish votes from a growing immigrant community at the expense of long time supporters like me.
    As someone who was once a supporter of yours, I can only express disappoint in you and deep regret for my past support of you.
    The only thing I can do is my best to inform Kansans of your continued record of supporting foreign nationals over the rights of our nation's citizens.
    Yours truly,

to fraudulently take advantage of American Citizens, LIKE ME!
    Wow!! That really sums it up well.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Way to go!!! The more voices on the side of Americans the better!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!