Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

if you write something, copy and paste it so we all can read it.
    and maybe use it ourselves along with some added choice words

after calling, jump on here and post what you said to the person who answered the phone

Sending my outrage as well.

I SENT EMAILS EARLIER. SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE THEM BRIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING. OF COURSE I HAD ALREADY SENT MANY EMAILS REGARDING THIS MURDER SPREE BACK WHEN IT HAPPENED....THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE. GOT NO ANSWERS. GUESS THEY THINK WE ARE JUST SUPPOSE TO SUCK IT UP. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE STORY IS SPREADING. BEFORE IT WAS MORE LOCAL. NOW IT SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE. MAYBE I WILL GET AN ANSWER NOW. IF I GET AN ANSWER I WILL POST IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I SENT EMAILS EARLIER. SO THAT THEY WILL HAVE THEM BRIGHT AND EARLY IN THE MORNING. OF COURSE I HAD ALREADY SENT MANY EMAILS REGARDING THIS MURDER SPREE BACK WHEN IT HAPPENED....THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE. GOT NO ANSWERS. GUESS THEY THINK WE ARE JUST SUPPOSE TO SUCK IT UP. BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE STORY IS SPREADING. BEFORE IT WAS MORE LOCAL. NOW IT SEEMS TO BE EVERYWHERE. MAYBE I WILL GET AN ANSWER NOW. IF I GET AN ANSWER I WILL POST IT.
    TRUST ME after today and the exposure on FOX all day,
    its NATIONAL. and now with it on places like this,..... LOL we know its national now with all the members on here

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    its NATIONAL. and now with it on places like this,..... LOL we know its national now with all the members on here
    AND I AM SO GLAD. IT WAS DISTURBING TO ME THAT THERE SEEMED TO BE SUCH A LAX ATTITUDE FROM OUR SO CALLED CITY LEADERS....ON THESE MURDERS. NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE MUSIC. THE BLOOD OF THE BOLOGNAS IS ON THEIR HANDS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    AND I AM SO GLAD. IT WAS DISTURBING TO ME THAT THERE SEEMED TO BE SUCH A LAX ATTITUDE FROM OUR SO CALLED CITY LEADERS....ON THESE MURDERS. NOW THEY WILL HAVE TO FACE THE MUSIC. THE BLOOD OF THE BOLOGNAS IS ON THEIR HANDS.
    the mayor blamed the NRA. what a freaking joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1m2wg6ZE

Newson needs a jar of BBQ sauce for his butt after tomorrow . It will be cooked !!

Thanks all for the call information ,names and numbers
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I know. I couldn't think of a better way to gain adherents from the ranks of the NRA into the anti illegal immigration movement.

I'll send my thoughts to the city of SF and Mayor Newsom tomorrow as well.

Keeping in mind the Bay Area's economy (SF city proper, in particular)...
    For those that care to - be sure to say something about how you will no longer consider SF in your future vacation/tourist plans and pass the word through professional organizations, friends, family, etc. that no such group should consider SF as a location for a conference, meeting, seminar, etc.

LETS SEND THEM A TSUNAMI OF OUTRAGE!!!
    WAY TO GO, RED PONY!!! They won't know what hit them!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    LETS SEND THEM A TSUNAMI OF OUTRAGE!!!
    WAY TO GO, RED PONY!!! They won't know what hit them!
    TELL EM YOUR FROM san francisco and as a taxpayer you didnt approve any sanctuary policy and as a taxpayer you demand the death penalty, even if the DA does not want to use it

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast