Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will definitely spend some time on this tomorrow too. I feel outraged for this woman. What she has lost is unbelievable, unthinkable. I can't imagine coming home knowing my spouse and children were gone...forever...by the hands of someone who never should have been here.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    LETS SEND THEM A TSUNAMI OF OUTRAGE!!!
    WAY TO GO, RED PONY!!! They won't know what hit them!
    TELL EM YOUR FROM san francisco and as a taxpayer you didnt approve any sanctuary policy and as a taxpayer you demand the death penalty, even if the DA does not want to use it
    YEP I SAID ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE. I ACTUALLY SENT MANY EMAILS WHEN THE INCIDENT OCCURRED IN THE END OF JUNE BUT GOT NO REPLIES......NONE. AND BELIEVE ME, THE TAXPAYERS OF SAN FRANCISCO DID NOT APPROVE ANY SANCTUARY POLICY. NEWSOM AND OUR WONDERFUL CITY LEADERS DID THAT ON THEIR OWN. THEY MUST BE MAKING MONEY DOING THIS. THE BIG HOTELS HERE NEED THE CHEAP LABOR. SMELL MONEY?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just called these numbers

Mayor Gavin Newsom
    Telephone: (415) 554-6141

District Attorney Kamala D. Harris (doesn't want death penalty)
    San Francisco District Attorney's Office
    (415) 553-1751

AND GUESS WHAT.... i could NOT leave a message because BOTH MAILBOXES ARE FULL.... way to go people

Calling Mayor's office and was placed on hold. Keep calling them folks.

Good idea Phrede NO visiting SF.

Mayor's office placed me on hold and never came back.

UPDATE ON NUMBER

City council number on OP is for South San Francisco. The correct number for San Francisco is

415-554-7111

Now I asked South San Francisco if they have the same stance on sanctuary for illegal aliens? She said to check their website:

www.ssf.net

If it wasn't there she would be happy to answer any questions we have.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

Just called Mayor Office and asked for them "to do something about their immigration problem." Live individual

DA: no answer, no recording

City Counci: Asked them to: "Please do something about their criminal illegal alien population for the nation."

They need to be bothered by 350 million of us

They say, "Ok" (Truly I could care less what they say, the state needs to act.)

Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    Just called Mayor Office and asked for them "to do something about their immigration problem." Live individual

DA: no answer, no recording
    What did they say? I would add I'm recommending to my friends that they do not visit San Francisco, in fact boycott San Francisco, because it is too dangerous and the city officials don't care. Too many other nice places that are clean, safe, and beautiful to visit. Not to mention the toll road prices have skyrocketed.

I just told Newsom's office that I have friends coming in from Israel and that I told them not to come to San Francisco that we can meet at a safer, cleaner, beautiful place.

Each time I call they have to put me on hold.

AE

My email to Gavin Newsome:

I am appalled that you would not only be a sanctuary city, but also announce it on the local broadcast station, paid for ads with city money.

Obviously you have heard of the Bologna murders by an illegal alien. This same illegal alien has been, in the past, given sanctuary status in your city, so he could continue his path of destruction, ending in the murders of three of YOUR own fellow citizens.

As appalling as this is, you attempt to deflect form your responsibility in this by making the NRA the focus of blame, as though this criminal would have gone through the proper channels all NRA members follow and promote, to have a legal gun and be licensed?......

Seriously, you do not deserve the title of mayor, you need to be kicked out of your job by the residents of the city of San Francisco and should be prosecuted as an accessory to murder by the district attorney, and if not by them, then held fully accountable in a civil lawsuit by Mrs. Bologna.

I cannot express enough, my disgust that you consider yourself and your city above federal laws pertaining to illegal aliens. I pray and hope that our federal government will come in and clean house in San Francisco, and you will be stripped of your job, and prosecuted by them as well.

I know, you will likely have some office assistant screen your emails and calls so you do not have to read of or hear of the nationwide outrage about this policy which has resulted in the murders of three men from just one family. No you will hide behind your position and have someone else deal with the calls and emails, but what can we expect out of you anyways, the corrupt coward that you are.

Sincerely, and with much disgust,

<AE> [Mod Edit] Oregon

(P.S. I am keeping a copy of my email so that it cannot be said that you have been receiving email threats as so many Open Borders people do to further your corrupted ideals, while attempting to deflect the blame from yourselves for your responsibility in aiding and abetting illegal aliens, and from the publics outcry.)
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast