Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Mayor's office placed me on hold and never came back.

UPDATE ON NUMBER

City council number on OP is for South San Francisco. The correct number for San Francisco is

415-554-7111

Now I asked South San Francisco if they have the same stance on sanctuary for illegal aliens? She said to check their website:

www.ssf.net

If it wasn't there she would be happy to answer any questions we have.
    SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO IS A SEPARATE TOWN. IT IS A SUBURB OF SAN FRANCISCO....NOT PART OF SAN FRANCISCO. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEGE THEY ARE NOT A SANCTUARY CITY.

IT IS A VERY SMALL TOWN SO I DONT KNOW IF ILLEGALS WOULD BLEND IN THERE VERY WELL. BUT THERE ARE MANY BIOTECH COMPANIES THERE. THIS IS FAIRLY RECENT.SO I DONT KNOW, THERE MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF "UNDERSTANDING".
    Well, I didn't like her evasiveness. I think they are. We may have to confront them too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I also emailed Yeh Ling Ling to write an op-ed piece about this. Ling Ling is a LEGAL IMMIGRANT who is the executive director of DASA. I know of her because I have come across many of her wonderful articles on illegal immigration and SF's sanctuary polices in many online newspapers. (She lives in the Bay Area, I think.) She actually replied back to me and said she will seriously look in it. She is a great writer.

WE NEED TO KEEP THIS STORY ALIVE, GUYS!!!

Yeh Ling-Ling
    Executive Director
    Diversity Alliance for a Sustainable America
    1904 Franklin Street, Suite 517
    Oakland, CA 94612
    Phone: (510) 835-5017
    www.diversityalliance.org
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Mayor's office placed me on hold and never came back.

UPDATE ON NUMBER

City council number on OP is for South San Francisco. The correct number for San Francisco is

415-554-7111

Now I asked South San Francisco if they have the same stance on sanctuary for illegal aliens? She said to check their website:

www.ssf.net

If it wasn't there she would be happy to answer any questions we have.
    SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO IS A SEPARATE TOWN. IT IS A SUBURB OF SAN FRANCISCO....NOT PART OF SAN FRANCISCO. TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEGE THEY ARE NOT A SANCTUARY CITY.

IT IS A VERY SMALL TOWN SO I DONT KNOW IF ILLEGALS WOULD BLEND IN THERE VERY WELL. BUT THERE ARE MANY BIOTECH COMPANIES THERE. THIS IS FAIRLY RECENT.SO I DONT KNOW, THERE MIGHT BE SOME KIND OF "UNDERSTANDING".
    Well, I didn't like her evasiveness. I think they are. We may have to confront them too.
    I AGREE. WE MIGHT HAVE TO. AND THE REASON I MENTIONED ALL THE LARGE BIOTECH COMPANIES THERE IS BECAUSE THIS WOULD BE THE SOURCE OF THE SANCTUARY STATUS. MONEY YA KNOW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got an email from my friend who grew up in S. SF. She is it is not officially a sanctuary city on paper but it is sanctuary.

AE

I got an email from my friend who grew up in S. SF. She is it is not officially a sanctuary city on paper but it is sanctuary.
    Gogo, that's pretty much the state of Portland too.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by AE
    Gogo, that's pretty much the state of Portland too.
    I hear you. I'm sure Seattle is the same.

AE

Ooohh...Seattle is worse than Portland. My sister lives up there (she works for Adobe) and says it is so ultra liberal she almost cannot stand it. Also, my oldest brother lives in Eugene, OR, he absolutely cannot stand it there.

We like to go to Eastern Oregon to get away form things over on this side of the mountains, I love being over there with the normal Oregonians.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456