Thread: San Juan Rally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

San Juan Rally

Will have the article soon, and the link to the pictures when they are done uploading.

Overall it was pretty good, did get interviewed by a reporter for a short time, will be interesting to see if he quotes me correctly.

What was good, is he talked to a few people, but by geting me, he got someone who does carry a green card at all times.

We discussed how the opposition always goes to racial slurs, instead of focusing on the idea that they committed an illegal act.

I likened it to a rape victim, do we blame the female for wearing a short skirt, so she was asking for it, do we put the blame on her is she has any past sexual history.....

no, we dont, there was a disgusting period or time where those things did happen, now, we have evolved enough to realize, an illegal act is the fault of one person, the person comitting the act

Someone here illegally does not have the right to be free of fear of getting caught, they should be afraid, as they are breaking the law

when asked if I had any compassion for them, I said yes, I do, I understand the state of living in mexico, but, I also have compassion for the disabled vet, the senior citizen who cant afford medications, american children who get a substandard education......whereas the money used on illegals could be helping our own citizens first

I stated that mexico has an obligation to help mexicans.....they cant scream and yell for us to do it, unless we get to collect taxes from them.

and lastly, we discussed as to the difference between me voluntarily donating to an organization, and being robbed to help an organization

anyway, we shall see how much they post and I will give a link

It sounds like you did a FANTASTIC job of representing America. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You made excellent points! Thank you
    Take a stand or all there will be left to do is to ask the last person in the country we once called America to lower the flag one last time.

You should at least specify which San Juan and get the link up soon.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

unfortunately, they only put a little bit of what I said in dang it.....

http://www.ocregister.com/news/law-2499 ... group.html

Re: .

Quote Originally Posted by sdbrit68
    unfortunately, they only put a little bit of what I said in dang it.....

http://www.ocregister.com/news/law-2499 ... group.html
    so sign in and put the rest of what you said in the comments section