Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sarah Palin is against illegal immigration!

Rush Limbaugh interviewed Sarah Palin this morning. He only had 30 seconds left and asked her how she felt about illegal immigration. She said she couldn't say much in 30 seconds, but that "it is called 'illegal' immigration because it is ILLEGAL!" And that we have to do something about it, starting with the border states. Up until now, she really hadn't voiced an opinion on it, probably because McCain was always kissing up to "God's children" to get the Hispanic vote.

Palin supports a path to citizenship

Q: So you support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants?

A: I do because I understand why people would want to be in America. To seek the safety and prosperity, the opportunities, the health that is here. It is so important that yes, people follow the rules so that people can be treated equally and fairly in this country.

Source: Univision Interview with Sarah Palin, by Jorge Ramos Oct 26, 2008
    www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?cid=1716304
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Against ILLEGAL immigration

Apparently, that was part of her 2008 scripted comments from the McCain camp. She has definitely changed her tune. She was very emphatic that she is against illegal immigration. I'm sure Limbaugh will have a transcript of their conversation on his website by tomorrow. This was her very last statement.

Sarah Palin on Immigration

Supports a path to citizenship. (Oct 2008)

Never supported Pat Buchanan for president. (Sep 2008)

Has not often expressed views on illegal immigration. (Aug 2008)

OpEd: Palin is sick to death of this immigration nonsense. (Mar 2008)

Address jointly with Canada the border security challenges. (Jan 2007)

Immigrants want more vocational training & senior assistance. (Oct 2006)

[b]Took no action on Alaska’s “sanctuary citiesâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for posting, Senor. I've read comments here that she is pro-amnesty or pro-open borders. But I hadn't ever seen any quotes or anything from her. I also wondered if she didn't have to keep quiet about her views on the issue while McCain's running mate.

However, I hope she is asked about it more, and pressured to clarify specifically her stance on all issues related to illegal immigration - border enforcement, 287g, employer sanctions, E-verify, border wall, amnesty, anchor baby policy - ALL of it. We need more proof.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I forgot about that site "OnTheIssues", that you posted JD2. That is a good resource. I usually check NumbersUSA for voting records on Congressional reps.

BTW, I find it funny that immigrants want more "vocational training and senior assistance", as indicated in that one reference. Of course. I thought the illegal ones were coming here to take jobs Americans don't want. Instead, many are actually coming here and demanding American tax-payers pay for their vocational education? Huh? And if the immigrants are LEGAL, then they should be coming here with in-demand job skills that the US needs. Instead, our immigrants come here expecting free vocational education, special education just for them?

They also want "senior assistance" for their elderly relatives. Most probably coming here illegallly in the first place, or coming due to chain migration policies. Either way, they should NOT be eligible for Social Security, Medicare, etc. But of course, they will be demanding this also.

God help us. They are SO shameless and entitled.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

OOOkay......lets clear things up, pay attention class!

1. Sarah Palin supports Amnesty for Illegal Aliens.
    2. Sarah Palin quits under fire, not a good prerequisite for a Presidential candidate.
    3. The Republican party will not endorse her after she turned on them, therefore, no campaign funds unless she can raise them herself, good luck!
    4. Sarah Palin has morphed into a Media Princess that will add up to nothing more than a flavor of the month club stunt, because of her book.
    5. 2 years from now, she will all but a distant memory politically and will fade into obscurity. While much more qualified candidates begin to take the spotlight in early 2011.

Sorry for being so harsh, but that is the reality that Palin has carved for herself.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Good lesson, thank you very much ALIPACERS.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    OOOkay......lets clear things up, pay attention class!

1. Sarah Palin supports Amnesty for Illegal Aliens.
    2. Sarah Palin quits under fire, not a good prerequisite for a Presidential candidate.
    3. The Republican party will not endorse her after she turned on them, therefore, no campaign funds unless she can raise them herself, good luck!
    4. Sarah Palin has morphed into a Media Princess that will add up to nothing more than a flavor of the month club stunt, because of her book.
    5. 2 years from now, she will all but a distant memory politically and will fade into obscurity. While much more qualified candidates begin to take the spotlight in early 2011.

Sorry for being so harsh, but that is the reality that Palin has carved for herself.

This may be your reality Recip but it is not mine and a whole bunch of other people.

The Univision interview,which was very poorly translated from Spanish,proves NOTHING of how she really views IA's.

She is a Washington outsider who speaks out for what she believes.

Is she Presidential Material ? I don't know but I much prefer her to the CFR's and the other Washington Insiders (Romney & Huckabee etc) who will be running for President in 2012.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April
    Once again, in 2012 we need someone totally for we the people, no more lesser of the evils!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast