Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Once again, in 2012 we need someone totally for we the people, no more lesser of the evils!!!!

THANK YOU !

I like Sarah Palin and most of her views...but, illegal immigration is destroying our country and she is too bad on this issue, we HAVE to have someone in 2012 who has the guts to enforce our laws and close our border.

She is great at standing against her own party when they are wrong....but she did nothing to stop illegal immigration in Alaska and they have a huge problem....

Let us learn from their past history, remember most did not listen when it came to Obama's past history and political connections and friends , look where we are.....Sorry Palin does not cut the prerequisite when it comes to illegal alien invasion that is rapidly changing our communities, country and Americans lives.

Listen careful to her statements and how she wavers on the issue, no more wavering from politicans, we need only people who are willing to tell the truth and their policys must remain the same every time, not one who changes them to make who ever they are speaking to at the time happy....it will not work any longer! We have no time left for political games.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I also like her! I got this email from my Father-in-law a few days ago. I love what she did for the people of Alaska:

By Dewie Whetsell, Alaskan Fisherman.
    As posted in comments onÂ*Greta's article referencing the MOVEON ad about Sarah Palin.

Â*

Â*The last 45 of my 66 years I've spent in a commercial Â*fishing town in AlaskaÂ* I Â*understand Alaska politics but never understood national Â*politics well until Â*this last year.Â* Here's the breaking point:

Â*neither side of the Palin controversy gets it.Â* It's not about persona, Â*style, rhetoric,Â*it's Â*about doing things.Â* Even Â*Palin supporters never mention the things that I'm Â*about to mention Â*here...Â*

Â*Â*1- Â*Democrats forget when Palin was the Darling of the Â*Democrats, because as soon as Â*Palin took the Governor's office away from a fellow Â*Republican and tough Â*SOB,Â*Frank Murkowski, she Â*tore into the Republican's "Corrupt Bastards Â*Club" (CBC) and sent them packing. Â*Â*Many of them are now residing inÂ*State Â*housingÂ*and wearing Â*orange jump suits.Â*The Â*DemocratsÂ*reacted by skipping around the yard,
    Â*throwing confetti and Â*singing, "la la la la" (well, you know how they are). Â*Name another Â*governor in this country that has ever done anything Â*similar.Â*

Â*2- Now Â*with the CBC gone, there were fewer Alaskan politicians to protect the huge, Â*giant oil companies here. Â*So she constructed and Â*enacted a new system of Â*splitting the oil profits called "ACES."Â*Â*ExxonÂ*(the biggest Â*corporation in the world) protested and Sarah Â*told them, "don't let the door hit you in the stern on your way Â*out." Â*Â*They stayed, and Alaska residents went from being merely wealthy to being Â*wealthier. Â*Of course, the other huge international oil companies meekly fell in line. Again, give me the name of any other governor Â*in the country that Â*has done anything Â*Â*similar.Â*Each Â*personÂ*that lives in Alaska gets betweenÂ*$1200-$2000Â*per year for Â*living there. What do VA. Governors give you? Answer, a closed rest Â*stop.Â*Â*Now try Â*to name anything Obama accomplished while a senator?Â*

Â*

Â*3- The other thing she did when she walked into the governor's Â*office is she got the Â*list of State requests for federal funding for projects, known as "pork." Â*Â*She Â*went through the list, took 85% of them and placed them in the Â*"when-hell-freezes-over" stack.Â*Â*She Â*let locals know that if we need something built, we'll pay for it ourselves. Â*Â*Maybe she figured she could use the money she got Â*from selling the
    Â*previous governor's jet because it was extravagant. Â*Maybe she could use Â*the money she saved by dismissing the governor's cook (remarking that she could Â*cook for her own family), giving back the State vehicle issued to her, Â*maintaining that she already had a car, and dismissing her State provided Â*security force (never mentioning - I imagine - that she'sÂ*packing Â*heatÂ*herself). Â*I'm still waiting to hear the names of those other Â*governors.

Â*Â*Â*4- Now, even with her much-ridiculed "gosh and Â*golly" mannerism, she Â*also managed to put together a totally new approach to getting a natural gas Â*pipeline built which will be theÂ*biggest private construction project in Â*the historyÂ*of North America.Â*Â*No Â*one else could do it although they tried. Â*If that doesn't impress you, Â*then you're trying too hard to be unimpressed while watching her do things like Â*this while baking up a batch of brownies with her other hand.

Â*Â*5- Â*For 30 years,Â*Exxon held a leaseÂ*to do exploratory drilling at a place Â*called Point Thompson. Â*They Â*made excuses the entire time why they couldn't start Â*drilling.Â*Â*In Â*truth they were holding it like an investment. Â*No governor for 30 years Â*could make them get started. Â*This Â*summer, she told them she was revoking their lease and kicking them Â*out.Â*Â*They Â*protested and threatened court action. Â*She shrugged and reminded them that Â*she knew the way to the court house.Â* Alaska won again.Â*

Â*6- Â*President Obama wants the nation to be on 25%Â*renewable resourcesÂ*for Â*electricity by 2025. Â*Sarah went to the legislature and submitted her plan for Alaska to be Â*atÂ*50%Â*renewables by 2025.Â*Â*We Â*are already at 25%. Â*I can give you more specifics about things done, as Â*opposed to style and persona. Â*Everybody wants to be cool, sound cool, look Â*cool. Â*But that's just a cover-up. Â*I'm still waiting to hear from Â*liberals the names of other governors who can match what mine has done in two Â*and a half years. I won't be holding my breath.
    Â*By Â*the way, she was content to return to AK after the national election and go to Â*work, but the haters wouldn't let her.Â*Â*Now Â*these adolescent screechers are obviously not scuba divers. Â*And no one
    ever told them what happens when you continually jab and pester a 'barracuda'. Â*Â*Without warning, it will spin around and tear your face off. Â*Shoulda Â*known better.

Â*You Â*have just read theÂ*truthÂ*about Sarah Palin that sends the media, along Â*with theÂ*democrat party, into a wild uncontrolled frenzy to discredit Â*her.Â*Â*I Â*guess they are only interested in skirt chasers, dishonesty, immoral people, Â*liars, womanizers, murderers, and bitter ex-presidents' wives or current Â*President and his wife and staff. Â*So "You Â*go, Girl." I only wish the men inÂ*WashingtonÂ*had your guts, Â*determination, honesty, and morals.Â*Â*Â*I rest my case. Â*Only Â*FOOLS listen to the biased media.

*** I looked this up, and sure enough it's for real:

Â*http://sarahs-accomplishments.blogsp...refighter.html

Palin supports amnesty for illegal aliens,

just like Obama, Biden, Bush, McCain, Clinton, etc.

and will never vote for any of them. Period/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with Nomas. I don't know Palin personally, but I do know some of her people. I think they could very easily be reasoned with on the immigration issue. Palin was new to the national political arena and, of course, had to support the big dopehead in the Prez race. What else could she do?

Palin is a Do'er---not just a big windbag.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If she changes her stand now

she becomes a FLIP - FLOPPER

and can't be trusted

because she might flip again.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Palin is against illegal immigration, but the way she wants to get rid of illegals is to legalize them. Sorry...NO AMNESTY!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12