Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Every Representative from California, Dem or Rep, should vote for this bill. Part of it hires 5 new Federal judges for San Diego. That's a couple million tax dollars coming back to us every year. Use that as a selling point with your congressman from the Golden State.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    Every Representative from California, Dem or Rep, should vote for this bill.
    Are you kidding? The CA Dems support the invasion! The way our Congressional districts are drawn, invaders are their constituents and get them elected!! They are low life power grubbing traitorous scum.

Don't let this happen to your state.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

David Dreier's a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by AmyCarter
    Every Representative from California, Dem or Rep, should vote for this bill.
    Are you kidding? The CA Dems support the invasion! The way our Congressional districts are drawn, invaders are their constituents and get them elected!! They are low life power grubbing traitorous scum.

Don't let this happen to your state.
    Bowman maybe yours is and so is mine, but Ed Royce of the 40th district, Dana Rohrbacher, Duncan Hunter, and many others are not. So that blanket statement is just wrong. Sorry! I know Ed Royce, I've been to many townhall meetings. He is a law and order guy and what you see is what you get type of guy. Dana Rohrbacher is my best friends neighbor. He is also conservative and a good guy.

Here is a list of those who have signed

(Calif.) - Rep. Bilbray
    (Calif.) - Rep. Calvert
    (Calif.) - Rep. Campbell
    (Calif.) - Rep. Doolittle
    (Calif.) - Rep. Hunter
    (Calif.) - Rep. Issa
    (Calif.) - Rep. Miller
    (Calif.) - Rep. Rohrabacher
    (Calif.) - Rep. Royce

There may be others who aren't listed in error. I knew that Royce had signed yet Numbersusa hadn't updated their list correctly. So if your Congressman says he has signed and yet not listed, call Numbersusa, as I did, and tell them that their Home Page isn't reflecting all of the signers correctly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rohrbacher's gotten religion as of late. Just a couple of years ago he was spouting the propaganda of open borders and free movement of labor and we should embrace multiculturalism blah blah blah.

And if I'm not mistaken, Dreier has signed the petition. He's still a loser, even if he avoids getting busted in airport bathrooms.

I'll never forget Jack Kemp and William Bennet coming to California to campaign against Prop 187 in 1994. Fool me once, shame on you...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234