Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Save Our State Billboard Causes Panic

This happened yesterday while I was taking a lunch break from the billboard deployment downtown. I drove to an old haunt of mine when I was a kid, and parked as close to it as space would allow, and then walked to ye olde soda fountain for a hot dog sandwich. When I got back, I took a short video of the trailer to show you what it looks like in a quiet, upscale neighborhood, and lo and behold when I got back in the truck to eat my hot dog........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da3mQOKaiPI

and when things quieted down a little:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrE6bx0SQ0
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

That was great, AG!! Thank you!

I like how you stayed calm and respectful and quoted the law to them. You are not doing anything wrong. If those 2 idiots want a different law, then they are welcome to campaign to change it. It will be a long time for them to do that, and in the meantime, you can park your truck anywhere. Hahaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

"You cannot do that!" the lady screams. These people think they know everything about the law and justice. I went to a luncheon this week at a local Chamber of Commerce where an ordinance against illegal workers was being debated. Of course the "immigrant rights" activists tried to theaten that such an ordinance would provoke costly court battles. I spoke up and told her that existing legal precedent was on the side of enforcing immigration laws---and that it was organizations like hers that were trying to make new precedent. I should have added that we have tort reform against frivolous lawsuits, too. Keep up the good work!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's so called Americans like them , the two outside the truck in case your wondering . That i would love to force feed a quart bottle of Prune Juice to :P
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Liberals can't stand free speech.

Captainron, good job at the meeting this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Okay, I give up. What was on the billboard?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It said something like Tired of pressing one for English, SOS...

Does she want and SOS rally in her neighborhood?

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Okay, I give up. What was on the billboard?
    I'm curious too. What were they so angry about?

In the first video, the very fist image is of the billboard. Hit the pause button back up the player so you can see it.

Dixie

The billboard says "Tired of Pressing One For English?"
    "Join Save Our State"

W

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast