Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The hysterical lady yelling at you calling you disgusting etc. reminds me of the uptight character Babs in the movie Animal House yelling "That boy is a P-I-G pig" referring to Belushi's character (see avatar on left).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just watched both videos! Get those spread wide and far. What a ridiculous woman.

I live not in but near very rich Gold Coast towns, Winnetka, Lake Forest, Kennilworth -sound rich eh? Everything is pristine and beautiful -I imagine she thought you were upsetting the aesthetics of her perfect street.

It is kind of common knowledge that my town houses many of the people that work in towns like hers... My God I found her irritating...

What would she think of these neighbors or shops...

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

go and vote

Go to the You Tube and vote these two videos and leave a supportive message on there. I love those two videos They are worth keeping for a good laugh. Great Job Freedom of speech is wonderful isn't it.
    Great video AG make some more it was worth watching. I watched it three times I loved it so much.

Frickin' hilarious. Please keep up the good work!

This woman is the epitome of what is wrong with our country today. In her little demented mind, it is her opinion and her opinion only that matters. There is no room for opposing viewpoints, and she will go to whatever lengths needed (legal or not) to stop something she finds offensive. How many politicians share this dispicable personality trait? I wish she had broken the window and sliced her hand up! Great work!
    [font size=10][b]Apathy[br]Sucks!/[b]

Great job AG! That woman was LOOOOPY!

That was a gem, AG!

She gives new meaning to the term..."LOONY LEFT!

Yep that's right, freedom of speech EXCEPT for those who disagree with you. That's the liberal way. Listen to me but I won't listen to you.

This probably offended her maid. Maybe she thought ICE was on the way.

:P

Since she apparently sympathizes with IAs, how about putting a day laborer center next to her house? I bet she'd love that.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Since she apparently sympathizes with IAs, how about putting a day laborer center next to her house? I bet she'd love that.
    LOL! Yeah, if you think that chick was spun over a sign-it would be comical to see how much she enjoys a day labor hang-out near her house!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast