Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    when i called them about a year ago and talked to someone about it the information i got was actually because of cheaper labor. they are closing down a plant in CALIFORNIA and laying off workers at other american plants to BUILD A NEW PLANT and open it in mexico. i told the lady that this did not make sense to close one only to go somewhere else and build a new one.

she didnt understand it either but again insisted that the cheaper labor was a reason. and supposedly also that its cheaper to get sugar in mexico than it is in the USA
    They were probably employing illegals in there California Operation anyway. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They were supposed to start manufacturing in Monterrey, Mexico in Oct. of 2007, have they?

I don't see where they will get their cheap labor in Mexico. $5 a day isn't going to cut it. Not when Mexicans can sneak over our border and earn more PLUS freeload from our social services.

Farm outfits that have moved to Mexico are finding that out pretty quickly.

No more Hershey's for me and that includes Hershey PA amusement park!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Hershey already is making certain other products in Mexico and has been for a while, so I have not bought Hershey for quite a while!! Another American traitor.
    Same here!!! Like Walmart they will never get another penny from me!!!!!!! TRAITORS!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

No Hersey or Brachs candy for our family anymore!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    I will never buy another Hershey product ever again.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    same with our family and i agree that food made in mexico is no safer then that made in china. i worry about hygiene practices by illiterate workers in a third world.

END of the LINE for HERSHEYS and BRACHS for ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    same with our family and i agree that food made in mexico is no safer then that made in china. i worry about hygiene practices by illiterate workers in a third world.
    I agree with you about the hygiene. I've worked around illegals and I have seen those practices first hand. No way could I ever enjoy another Herseys Kiss after what I've seen!

Buy Belgian chocolates from Costco and swiss chocolates. Forget them. I think they also own See's candies.

Fine, I don't need to be eating a bunch of candy anyway -- better for my OWN "bottom" line.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast