Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Scary: Romney Tops Republican Poll for ’16 - Jeb Bush and Christ Christie on list ..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Scary: Romney Tops Republican Poll for ’16 - Jeb Bush and Christ Christie on list ..

Scary: Romney Tops Republican Poll for ’16

Romney would have a slight edge over potential Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton

Jeb Bush with 11 percent, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and Ben Carson each with 8 percent each, and U.S. Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky with 6 percent.
    TeaParty.org
    Nov 28, 2014

(Reuters) – Mitt Romney, the Republican Party’s unsuccessful presidential nominee in 2012, leads the field for the 2016 election among Republican voters, according to a Quinnipiac University poll released on Wednesday. The former Massachusetts governor would have a slight edge over potential Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton by 45 percent to 44 percent in a general election, the poll found.

Among possible Republican candidates, Romney’s 19 percent put him ahead of former Florida governor Jeb Bush with 11 percent, New Jersey Governor Chris Christie and Ben Carson each with 8 percent each, and U.S. Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky with 6 percent.

Carson, a former neurosurgeon with no political experience, is a conservative commentator and author of “One Nation,” which topped the New York Times best-seller list in June.
    U.S. Representative Paul Ryan of Wisconsin, U.S. Senator Ted Cruz of Texas, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee all had 5 percent, while 16 percent of those questioned were undecided.

With Romney out of the picture, Bush polled 14 percent with Christie at 11 percent and Carson at 9 percent.

Clinton, the former secretary of state, dominated the field for Democratic voters in the poll with 57 percent, followed by U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts with 13 percent and Vice President Joe Biden with 9 percent.

The telephone poll, taken Nov. 18-23, questioned 707 Republicans and 610 Democrats with a margin of error of about 4 percentage points.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/romney-top...150309967.html

http://www.teaparty.org/scary-romney...oll-16-69584/?
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On November 4, people voted against Obama's policy, but not necessarily for anyone.

It may take a while for a Repub to emerge who is not just a shill for the open borders crowd.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Sadly the public has little to do in deciding who runs, it's the big money progressive people who decide along with progressive media backing them up.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

The party really does not want to win the WH. But, what have they to choose from, They need a new face with a powerful personna. Whoops, I think I just disqualified the entire party.

I can NOT believe that republicans prefer Romney. Who the heck did they ask?!?! Didn't they have an "Other" category?! It really scares me that Bush is second. YIKES!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    1. I will not vote for a 2 time loser

2. The GOP Elite would rather have Hillary Win than a Conservative; If Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush or Chris Christie is the Nominee it is NOT to win the Presidential Election, but to block any opposition from taking power from the Democrat or Republican Elite Establishment. The 2 parties morph into the same entity at the Top of the food chain

3. The Globalists win with any of the above Goof Balls
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7 View Post
    1. I will not vote for a 2 time loser

2. The GOP Elite would rather have Hillary Win than a Conservative; If Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush or Chris Christie is the Nominee it is NOT to win the Presidential Election, but to block any opposition from taking power from the Democrat or Republican Elite Establishment. The 2 parties morph into the same entity at the Top of the food chain

3. The Globalists win with any of the above Goof Balls
    Romney has already been beaten by the poorest President in more then a century, if not in history. Cannot voters see what other voters see? It is the party without a plan, P-WAP.

Check out Dennis Michael Lynch.

http://www.dml2016.com/

If you don't think he's our candidate to get behind please comment here. I think he's worth considering. It will have to be a "we the people" grassroots movement that puts him in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday View Post
    Check out Dennis Michael Lynch.

http://www.dml2016.com/

If you don't think he's our candidate to get behind please comment here. I think he's worth considering. It will have to be a "we the people" grassroots movement that puts him in office.
    Mayday, DML the man I have very high regard for, very very high regard. for Dennis and the work he has done to help bring to light the real problems that come with alien invasion fostered by government's encouraging policies.

I will have to watch closely these next two years. Reagan was a republican and signed the amnesty that allowed aliens to come to USA and kill my son. DML has chosen that party as his choice, I have vowed to never vote for one, but I'm watching him with interest. He may cause me to ignore my vow, but he has to overcome republican reputation.

We will see how many republicans from the business world of excess wealth he accepts contributions from. He cannot take money from the Zuckerbetgs, Waltons, etc and be true perfectly to the border, alien cause! They will not allow it, electing Rino's to Congress to defy his intent. He is best to run independent, and let us get behind him!