Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A SCARY SIMILARITY.

A SCARY SIMILARITY.

Go to this site and read the article and let me know what you think of it.
    For me is a scary similarity to where we are heading with the massive influx of Mexicans into this country with Mexico’s influence. Do you see a similarity?

Invasion From Within
    (inserts)
    A deadly foreign army has invaded Britain. Will the UK awaken before it is too late?
    British welfare laws, for example, allow for husbands to collect state handouts for each wife as long as the marriage ceremonies were performed in polygamy-tolerant countries.
    “Islamic law has been officially adopted in Britain

“Law is the expression of a society’s cultural identity,â€

Make no mistake...GB wants the NWO in place as much as the Government of the (former)U.S.A. does...the agenda is the same...
    fill the country with foreigners, bankrupt the government and the people with special programs for these people, then you have a nation of wage-slaves who will support the rich as they get richer...I have a friend from London who came to the states as a child with his parents many years ago and became citizens as soon as they could...they are good American citizens and loyal to this country...he told me recently he went with his Father back to London to see some relatives they hadn't seen in many years and were shocked...he said the place looks like Pakistan or India..
    many shops and grocery stores for the people of these countries and many thousands walking the streets...he said his Father said as much as it pains him, he will never go back because its like being in a foreign country, not his homeland anymore...the same will happen, and IS happening here before our very eyes...why do you think NOTHING is being done to seal the borders or local laws are not being enforced ANYWHERE in this country...divide and conquer is the program and it is slowly, but surely working...