Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SCHWARZENEGGER - NO TO ILLEGAL LICENSES!

If you don't think our voices on illegal immigration are being heard by politicians, look at what it has done for our Governor in California!!!

Schwarzenegger promises to veto SB 60!

"This week representatives from Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS) are in Sacramento for the annual Hold Their Feet to the Fire, a national drive against illegal immigration. When KOGO’s Roger Hedgecock asked the Governor if he would again veto SB 60, Schwarzenegger replied, "Absolutely." The California Senate passed SB 60 by a vote of 24-15 on the same day. It now moves to the Assembly.

In a press release CAPS president Diana Hull said, "We thank the Governor for responding to the demands of Californians. His commitment to veto the illegal alien driver's license bill stands in sharp contrast to the message of appeasement we’re hearing from Washington."

Schwarzenegger added, "I am very much against amnesty. I think amnesty does not work."

In the past, the governor has given conflicting messages about whether he would support an amnesty and what he considers to be an amnesty.

So… tell him thanks for agreeing to veto SB 60 and encourage him to continue to oppose amnesty legislation in Washington. We’ll be watching."
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    So… tell him thanks for agreeing to veto SB 60 and encourage him to continue to oppose amnesty legislation in Washington. We’ll be watching."
    Yes...thank you!!! This is a step in the right direction!!! Please continue to stand with the American people on this issue!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

got an email address?
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

April
    In a press release CAPS president Diana Hull said, "We thank the Governor for responding to the demands of Californians. His commitment to veto the illegal alien driver's license bill stands in sharp contrast to the message of appeasement we’re hearing from Washington."

Schwarzenegger added, "I am very much against amnesty. I think amnesty does not work."
    Way to go Arnold! Way to GO PATRIOTS on making our voices heard!

Re: SCHWARZENEGGER - NO TO ILLEGAL LICENSES!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    If you don't think our voices on illegal immigration are being heard by politicians, look at what it has done for our Governor in California!!!

Schwarzenegger promises to veto SB 60!

"This week representatives from Californians for Population Stabilization (CAPS) are in Sacramento for the annual Hold Their Feet to the Fire, a national drive against illegal immigration. When KOGO’s Roger Hedgecock asked the Governor if he would again veto SB 60, Schwarzenegger replied, "Absolutely." The California Senate passed SB 60 by a vote of 24-15 on the same day. It now moves to the Assembly.

In the past, the governor has given conflicting messages about whether he would support an amnesty and what he considers to be an amnesty.

For awhile people had Arnold turned around thinking he was on the Illegals side, But he`s sticking to his guns.

I joined CAP's 2 yr's ago.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Jrhino
    got an email address?
    Here you go!

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger (R-CA)
    Contact Information:

E-mail: governor@governor.ca.gov

Web Site: www.governor.ca.gov/state/govsite/gov_ho
    mepage.jsp

State Capitol Bldg.
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    Phone: (916) 445-2841
    Fax: (916) 445-463
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Ahnoold is the goal keeper now against One-bill Gil's obsession to get drivers licenses for illegal aliens, but what if Villaraigosa gets in there?? Perish the thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hooray, the Terminator has seen the light.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

pjr40,,,
    he;s earned the name "GOVERNATOR"
    ------------------------