Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SD Tribune Columnist Slams Minute Men

This dirt bag reporter twists the truth about an event and then reports his fantasy story as fact. There is an e-mail address below the garbage.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/op-e ... avarr.html

The people who call themselves the Minutemen claim to be a cross between a law enforcement auxiliary and a giant neighborhood watch program that patrols the border to stop illegal immigration.

If so, there goes the neighborhood. The Minutemen don't just construct their own reality. More and more, they account for their own reality show.

Members of the San Diego unit recently picketed St. Peter's Catholic Church in Fallbrook and held up an effigy of the parish priest, the Rev. Edward “Budâ€

As many have observed from past posting by our 'buddy' Ruben...

All that one simply need do is:

1. Look at the author of the article (confirmation of Ruben's "handiwork"),
    2. Express obligatory chuckle, gasp, or rant,
    3. Then flush.
    Repeat #3 if necessary.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i just had to write this moron.
    hes so off base its not even funny

after reading your latest commentary today i have to wonder if you just haven't lost it. i think it funny that with all the videos on you tube that are showing different parts of rallies that the only people hiding their faces of those of the pro-illegal groups. I've seen it,. i don't know what videos you are watching because you are either stupid or just trying to show that you think ILLEGAL immigration is okay.

Either way i think this commentary today is way off base. First of all this is the US of A where legal american citizens can protest and demonstrate anywhere for what ever reason they see fit.
    To compare any group with those who wear hoods and hold rallies. that's a laugher. There is no comparison. We all know what the group your referring to did to people who are not of that race or a particular religious group. It is a wonder that you have not been sued for slander and defamation of character. The last time I looked, all the minuteman groups and all the spin off organizations, and every other group can not be considered the same as those who wear hoods as you claim because, as you see and probably know, the hooded group only allowed white people. all color and all ethnic backgrounds are welcome in these border groups who want the US government to start enforcing the laws of the US, Please tell me that you want the laws enforced.... and I mean all of them. not just some of them for one group of people and not for others.

Instead of trying to start crap, why don't you get in the middle and try to find a solution.
    why don't you comment on the crimes. Why don't you write a column about the illegal immigrant father who left his son in a truck crash to die because he was illegal, drunk and ran from the crash because he didn't want to get deported. instead of worrying about his NINE year old son? It happened friday night in san diego.
    http://www.10news.com/news/13682939/detail.html# <<<watch the video from channel 10

or the illegal drunk driver who killed Amy Kortlang. or the illegal who caused a head on wreck that killed the movie director of "a christmas story" and "Porkys"

you sir, are an american citizen. step out into the everyday world, away from your reporters desk and look at the real world with an open mind. Look at the wages in the 4 most popular places where illegals are working. Salaries are down anywhere from 8-15 percent in the last four years. Why don't you comment on that? and the employers who use the illegals and treat them like slaves.

James
    dallas texas

Hear, hear!

Well said, James.

The closest thing to hoods I've seen are the ones the pro-illegal protesters wear (the black balaclavas/ski masks).

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    To compare any group with those who wear hoods and hold rallies. that's a laugher. There is no comparison. We all know what the group your referring to did to people who are not of that race or a particular religious group. It is a wonder that you have not been sued for slander and defamation of character. The last time I looked, all the minuteman groups and all the spin off organizations, and every other group can not be considered the same as those who wear hoods as you claim because, as you see and probably know, the hooded group only allowed white people. all color and all ethnic backgrounds are welcome in these border groups who want the US government to start enforcing the laws of the US, Please tell me that you want the laws enforced.... and I mean all of them. not just some of them for one group of people and not for others.

I
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Navarrette is a shrill, open borders extremist. To compare the Minutemen to the KKK is beyond the pale and shame on the newspaper for printing this infantile garbage. And need I remind the emotional columnist that it's not the Minutemen who are throwing full water bottles at peacefully protesting middle-aged women.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Navarrette is the REAL RACIST, not the Minute Men. I wouldn't give that pig the time of day, let alone e-mailing him.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

It is a shame that the only thing Ruben has done with his taxpayer-funded Harvard degree is write crazy columns.