Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEAN HANNITY IS ON

He said be happy, put a smile on, not to gloat, but Americans prevailed.

Now he is speaking about the House addressing the Fairness doctrine to keep people like Sean and Rush and others quiet. Mike Pence trying to perserve ability for fair speech

He played clip from Harry Reid on immigration

Sean is thanking all of the listeners, talk radio audience, bloggers, those who listen to Laura Ingraham, Rush, Mark Levin, etc and who mobliized

http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We used the phones, email, faxes and knew the facts Sean is saying

we behaved with intelligence and dignity

we had accurate information

vote 53-46, we took Washington by storm

going to kill amendments quickly, but American people were the X factor

He went against Republicans and fought for what was right, talk radio has been insulted, Americans have been insulted
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we redoubled our efforts, we have power, we have a voice

the right thing happened here

politicians are mad and lashing out, so they are in the House to try to silence the voices of talk radio

Reid, Lott, Feinstein, Durbin want us silenced

stop grass roots from being informed

John 3:16

Also talked about all the Presidential Candidates watching very closely...I hope some of them learned something Lee Greenwood coming up, looking forward to that. If they play Proud to be an American, I think I will be singing at the top of my voice with tears streaming down my face
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

First the radio and then the Internet. I know for a fact that Ted Kennedy has expressed interest in any technology that makes the internet easier to control. As more computers come online worldwide, there WILL be talk of redesigning the Internet into something more scalable. Hand in hand, our liberty-loving leaders will have input into making the Internet easier to control. Places like Alipac would flourish briefly, only to disappear down the memory hole shortly after.

Without the Internet, this amnesty bill would have passed today. The Senate won't forget that.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Gawd, Hannity is sickening at times. Even after Bush tries this treasonous act, he goes on to say how he likes Bush and berates some caller who critisizes Bush. He cites "war on [a strategy]." He has learned nothing.

Sam, I understand how you feel. I think we have many in this country who were able to seperate the issue of illegal immigration with other things. They were furious with the president on this only.

I feel for them, because this is a bitter sweet victory for them. It had to be done, they had to stand up for the people and the country because they knew that President Bush was so wrong on this it wasn't even debatable.

But this is hard for them. Some people liked certain things about him.
    I feel for them because I know how difficult this is for them. It's bitter (Bush beaten down) sweet (what needed to happen happened).

I think we can expect there will be a certain number of people who will feel this way, including some senators who stood up for us and stood by us in this debacle. (right word? I don't know what you'd call it).

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Sam, I understand how you feel. I think we have many in this country who were able to seperate the issue of illegal immigration with other things. They were furious with the president on this only.

I feel for them, because this is a bitter sweet victory for them. It had to be done, they had to stand up for the people and the country because they knew that President Bush was so wrong on this it wasn't even debatable.

But this is hard for them. Some people liked certain things about him.
    I feel for them because I know how difficult this is for them. It's bitter (Bush beaten down) sweet (what needed to happen happened).

I think we can expect there will be a certain number of people who will feel this way, including some senators who stood up for us and stood by us in this debacle. (right word? I don't know what you'd call it).
    Good explanation.

Now Hannity is spinning Congress's low approval rating because they have "done nothing." So, hours after that was used AGAINST US he is playing right into their hands again. Ideally, the Senate would never do ANYTHING. The only time they should do something is when something needs to be done - and that isn't always the case. The immigration problem is chiefly due to lack of enforcement, but we nearly destroyed this country all in the name of "doing something."

Hannity is so naive sounding I can't listen to him most times. He was good on the immigration debate but he sure misses the bigger picture.