Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEAN HANNITY IS CALLING THEM OUT

One by one Hannity is calling the senators' names. He just mentioned Senator Hatch was supposed to call in to the show today. He then mentioned Voinavich and then Senator Burr.

He said Bennett just responded and said they had many requests and would add Sean to the list. He says that tells you something. He is calling them arrogant.

Senator Trent Lott's message box is full - Sean just said

Email him to keep him on them - this helps William also - millions of voices are listening

Remind him that this is the America he celebrates crying out and needing representation and a very loud voice

http://www.wmal.com/listenlive.asp

CALL AND EMAIL HIM TO POUND THE ISSUE AND THE SENATORS
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, he said Voinivich wants to hear from his Ohio constituents. SO CALL HIM!! Even if you don't live there.

Hannity just said that Bennett's office called him and said that they have lots of requests today, so Sean believes this may mean Bennett will be voting yes on cloture (but it's still unclear).

(you type faster than me Georgia Peach!)

update: Voinivich called Hannitty's office, they don't know yeyt wants to see what bill looks like...will cal tomorrow.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

laughing, I am having trouble getting back in, I guess we are busy here. Please keep typing Populist, I may get blocked out again.

Thank you so much for input - I may miss something also
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, he said Voinivich wants to hear from his Ohio constituents. SO CALL HIM!! Even if you don't live there.

Hannity just said that Bennett's office called him and said that they have lots of requests today, so Sean believes this may mean Bennett will be voting yes on cloture (but it's still unclear).

(you type faster than me Georgia Peach!)

update: Voinivich called Hannitty's office, they don't know yeyt wants to see what bill looks like...will cal tomorrow.

Ya, CALL VOINOVICH! HE wants to hear from his constituents!.
    Flood his phone line now!

Back on to Fairness Doctrine and the threats from those such as Dianne Feinstein

assault on our First Amendment Rights, Republicans joining in on the scheme

Senators are self serving, he is wondering if the fix is in

He said if he would agree with those for the Senate Plan he would have no trouble having them call in to the show

Populist, keep giving us more info that I am missing

http://voinovich.senate.gov/contact/index.htm

http://voinovich.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm

http://voinovich.senate.gov/state_office/index.htm

will call him. grew up in OHIO. Does that count?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Borderfox, I do not know why, but that avatar cracks me up - I associate you, that picture, and "bttt"

Just call and email wherever we come from

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderFox
    will call him. grew up in OHIO. Does that count?
    I visited Ohio once, 35 years ago. I'm sure that means something. I know where Cleveland and Cincinnati are, and Gulfport, too.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Okay FOX NEWS ALERT - Immigration is up in a few hours -

White House says they have courage to bring bill back up

Lott says votes there to proceed to the Bill - he said should we not try

Keep calling Burr to help William

Although I live in Oregon, I was born and raised in Dayton. In my estimation, only citizens of Michigan could be harmed as much as the people of Ohio if S 1348/S 1639 (or whatever it may be called this week).

Ohio's economy is directly tied to downturns in manufacturing and especially auto manufacturing. With GM and Ford's recent financial problems, the jobs available in the market should be available only for citizens, many laid off or eliminated from the auto industry. What people outside the Rust Belt don't understand is that auto industry downturns kill of lots and lots of jobs from suppliers, parts contractors, machine shops, convenience stores, restaurants, etc.

The thought that illegal aliens would have an opportunity to compete with American citizens for those jobs is absolutely repulsive. The legal citizens of Ohio have no friends in DC. To me, Sherrod Brown and George Voinovich have shown all the signs of buying off on the amnesty for the enforcement lie.

If you are from Ohio, you OWE your fellow citizens a call and fax to both of these Ohio sellouts. I am furious when I hear that hardworking blue collar people who gave everything to the auto and steel industries are about to get screwed! Even if you are not fron Ohio, give these clowns a call and knock Voinovich off the fence!

Call Voinovich and Brown and let them know this is unacceptable! NO on cloture is the only acceptable position!

If you live in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Cleveland, Toledo or anywhere else in Ohio you have to raise a big big stink with both of these guys!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast