Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Hannity interviews McCain tonight at 9:00 on FOX News

I just heard that Sean Hannity is doing an interview with John McCain tonight on Fox News. He is going to ask alot of questions about his immigration stance. BE SURE TO WATCH!

http://www.foxnews.com/fnctv/index.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Sean Hannity interviews McCain tonight at 9:00 on FOX Ne

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I just heard that Sean Hannity is doing an interview with John McCain tonight on Fox News. He is going to ask alot of questions about his immigration stance. BE SURE TO WATCH!

I don't know if I can handle listening to McCain lie constantly. He will say anything for that nomination. He wants to play war since his carreer ended sooner than he wanted. When I hear him say "my friend" I could PUKE! I'll tape it so I can fast forward. He might have been a hero to some but he's a ZERO now.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean

Please Hannity will toe the party line just as Limbaugh has been. He will ask the questions but not follow up. After the interview he will state that he has been swayed by "McCain's changes".

100 to 1 says it is taped and Colmes wont be able to ask anything.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Submit questions to Hannity here:

www.hannity.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I betcha he won't elaborate any further other than "I heard America...we need to secure the borders first"!!!

Yep...he dodged the question again! He stated, of course, that he "heard" America and that we need to secure the borders first, then when asked about the illegals already in this country, he stated that we must deal with the illegals in this country in a humane manner, because "they're God's children". Hannity asked him if he would support McCain-Kennedy again to which he replied that that bill was over.

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    Please Hannity will toe the party line just as Limbaugh has been. He will ask the questions but not follow up. After the interview he will state that he has been swayed by "McCain's changes".

100 to 1 says it is taped and Colmes wont be able to ask anything.
    Yes, Hannity, Rush, and probably Beck too, are all falling in line. What happened to all of that tough talk about McCain? It all goes back to partisanship, which is why I am distancing myself permanently from the Republican Party. These partisan hacks will never contribute to what we really need, which is a third political party. Or a second one if you will....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

How about no political party? Candidates wouldn't have the convenient safety net of a partisan platform and would have to think and act independently!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    How about no political party? Candidates wouldn't have the convenient safety net of a partisan platform and would have to think and act independently!!!

NEVER HAPPEN IT'S CALLED MONEY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

when asked about the illegals already in this country, he stated that we must deal with the illegals in this country in a humane manner, because "they're God's children".
    Good! Then maybe we can get God back in the schools aye?

McCain just has the look of death and evil doesn't he?

Yes, That "my friend" stuff is so old and loserville. Thats what mexicans say all the time, especially when they want to do you a favor that usually favors them.

Yep, all of them are big time crooks, just look around your country and your childrens future, a slave to government and big business, while they all live like freakin kings! I wish you could hear me beating my desk up right now!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast