Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sean Hannity must be feeling the heat that we are angry

I'm not a Sean Hannity fan but he sure is putting some heat on the republicans and Bush today about this lame Amnesty bill. I guess Sean has been hearing from a lot of upset republicans!

I agree, I am not big on him but at least he is one who is making sense of a horrible situation!! He is getting the message out and we all should be thankful for that!! Keep it up Hannity!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I never really cared for Hannity until his strong stance on this issue. He is now a hero.

Bravo Hannity. Bravo!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Sometimes I like him and sometimes I hate him, I was really mad the way he treated Ron Paul after the debate , he was a real jerk to him. Then other times he does the right thing, you just can't figure him out sometimes.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I'm not his biggest fan, however, Sean realizes the GOP biggest downfall is illegal immigration and ignoring this issue will ultimately destroy the Republicans permanently.

Hold up! Hannity is criticizing republicans? I usually turn the radio off before he comes on but since he comes on in a few minutes, I might just listen to see if he is in fact going against them.

I e-mailed Sean and told him that I was a registered republican and was planning on leaving the republican party. I told him I was not alone in doing so, my whole family is leaving the republican party because Bush refuses to secure the border and we want no part of any amnesty. I told Sean that millions of republicans just like me are also leaving the republican party because they feel Bush is a huge disapointment, and is no longer representing the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    I e-mailed Sean and told him that I was a registered republican and was planning on leaving the republican party. I told him I was not alone in doing so, my whole family is leaving the republican party because Bush refuses to secure the border and we want no part of any amnesty. I told Sean that millions of republicans just like me are also leaving the republican party because they feel Bush is a huge disapointment, and is no longer representing the American people.
    It's not just Bush, it's the whole party, they are spineless. They got total control in 2000 but sat under their desks and whimpered, cowaring to the enemy of freedom............ Actually they didn't just cowar to the enemy, they led the charge to destroy the constitution. They had 6 years of majority and used it to further destroy this country, that is why they lost the election last and why they will lose in 08.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight2236
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    It's not just Bush, it's the whole party, they are spineless. They got total control in 2000 but sat under their desks and whimpered, cowaring to the enemy of freedom............ Actually they didn't just cowar to the enemy, they led the charge to destroy the constitution. They had 6 years of majority and used it to further destroy this country, that is why they lost the election last and why they will lose in 08.

You are right about the whole republican party is spineless. They had their chance and blew it. They deserve what is in store for them at the ballot box...Unfortunately the American people don't deserve what's going to happen if we lose this country.

JAK
    Democrats are doing the same thing... I am now an independent voter!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast