Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEASONS GREETINGS MY ALIPAC FAMILY

SEASONS GREETINGS!

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,
    practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.
    Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Hopefully, this is "politically correct" enough!

LOL

and a Merry Christmas to you, too!

Absolutely NO PC-ness here at all!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

"Finally someone recognizes the ANHEUSER-BUSCH WORLD WIDE CHURCH OF THE NFL!"
    Thank you, elpasoborn!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And happy baby Jesus birthday to you too!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SEASONS GREETINGS MY ALIPAC FAMILY

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    SEASONS GREETINGS!

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,
    practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.
    I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere.
    Also this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Hopefully, this is "politically correct" enough!

And a Very Merry Christmas back at you, elpasoborn. I think this could be the best Christmas in a long, long time. I think we're taking our country back this holiday season and there will be no greater joy in the world than that, for me, this year.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Happy holidays to all Alipacer's...

Tis the season to be Jolly...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)