Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Second Amendment is not the only Amendment threatened.

There is also the Second Amendment:

Trump has got the ball rolling by constantly using the phrase, "Radical Islamic Terrorist". But that is just scratching the surface of the problem that is advancing on us faster than threats to the Second Amendment.

It will be much easier to shut everybody up if they take our guns away from us. But if they can shut us up without taking our guns away from us, they won't have to take our guns away from us. We will have lost the country to the very tyranny we forswore in the American Revolution. We will have sold them out. It really will be over.

The First Amendment to the US constitution is not the first by accident. It is our most important freedom from which all other freedoms follow.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm not a gun 'nut.' I have had 'em. but see no value in going often to the range and investing thousands $$ in guns----when I know I can shoot fairly straight with a cheapo. And there is no second place in gun fights, anyway, so I always tell them the most expensive hand cannon will do no good if you come in second.

But....does anyone talk about the 100 million plus AK-47's in the Old World? Circulating among terror groups and militias. In fact a lib media reported that the Russians will probably dump their obsolete AK's on the black market---and many AK's have made it from military hands in E Europe into terror groups in W Europe. People who talk about the US citizens giving up their gun rights are just plain ignorant!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)