Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Texas here, I have found just the opposite - most of them are very aware of the idea that some parts of America will be part of Mexico - if not already.

In fact, we met an illegal in PA, who said to my husband that Texas was already part of MExico. My husband didn't tell me this until we were in another state. (I don't speak Spanish and don't understand a lot.)

Also, met a Puerto Rican in NYC and the first thing he said to me and my husband (different times) was "Texas, part of Mexico - right?"

Maybe they are being a little 'disingenuous' with you.

I would say they don't want America to become Mexico - until they have bleed the American taxpayers dry -
    What reason would they have to be disingenuous? I won't speak for the ones I don't know as well, but I know most of them very well and they are honest, good human beings.
    I know a lot of illegals also - and I will tell you that it is quite possible they are not going to be honest with you on this subject.

Both the occasions I sited, they were taunting ----

Some illegals are nice people, except they are illegal and that is being dishonest. It's like saying that a bank robber is a honest, good human being - except he is a bank robber and so he cannot be. It is just that simple and unless and until we admit that to ourselves, we will never fix anything here.

With someone coming here illegally and working, it isn't just that they crossed a border when they should not have. They must then

break the labor laws and work when they legally can't -

break the SS laws by having a SS# that is not their own

break the traffic laws by driving without a valid DL - in most states an illegal cannot get a DL - unless he/she is lying somewhere along the way.

Many go on to break a lot of other laws -

Anytime a law is openly, blatantly disregarded - with the encouragement of LE - every other law becomes a little less absolute. It makes it seem that a law is a law - only if a large number of people don't want to break it - then it becomes a little murky.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    What reason would they have to be disingenuous? I won't speak for the ones I don't know as well, but I know most of them very well and they are honest, good human beings.
    Gabriel, this movement is very real and is no secret. La Raza openly has supported this movement. Also google La Voz De Aztlan and you'll be surprised. MECHA is lying to you and they are fully aware of the whole Aztlan principle.

Secondly, how can you say that illegals are honest good human beings when they have broken many laws not only to get here, but to stay and work as well?

Sorry, I disagree 100% w/ that statement.
    I did not say they were all illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Moreover, the majority of individuals have expressly stated that they hope, the U.S. will never become Mexico, or even resemble Mexico.
    They are definitely being dishonest with you as exhibited by Americans having to PRESS 1 or 2 for English, the Mexican flags flying everywhere over businesses in the Chicago area along with the gang and drug culture the abundance of births and once nice quiet neighborhoods being converted into spray painted gang infested barrios. Single family homes have been turned into 3 generational dwellings housing as many as 15 to a 3 bedroom house.

If that ain't Mexico I don't know what is.
    There are more than just Mexican flags flying in the United States. Did you catch our All-American All-Stare Baseball weekend. Look at what was flying after he won. Furthermore, gangs in Mexico as well as drug users or dealers are extremely limited with the exception of the Cartels and kingpins.

Texas here, I have found just the opposite - most of them are very aware of the idea that some parts of America will be part of Mexico - if not already.

In fact, we met an illegal in PA, who said to my husband that Texas was already part of MExico. My husband didn't tell me this until we were in another state. (I don't speak Spanish and don't understand a lot.)

Also, met a Puerto Rican in NYC and the first thing he said to me and my husband (different times) was "Texas, part of Mexico - right?"

I would say they don't want America to become Mexico - until they have bleed the American taxpayers dry -
    I know a lot of illegals also - and I will tell you that it is quite possible they are not going to be honest with you on this subject.

Some illegals are nice people, except they are illegal and that is being dishonest. It's like saying that a bank robber is a honest, good human being - except he is a bank robber and so he cannot be. It is just that simple and unless and until we admit that to ourselves, we will never fix anything here.

With someone coming here illegally and working, it isn't just that they crossed a border when they should not have. They must then

break the traffic laws by driving without a valid DL - in most states an illegal cannot get a DL - unless he/she is lying somewhere along the way.

Anytime a law is openly, blatantly disregarded - with the encouragement of LE - every other law becomes a little less absolute. It makes it seem that a law is a law - only if a large number of people don't want to break it - then it becomes a little murky.
    How many speeders do we have here? Those of us who cheat on our taxes just a little? Drug users? Driving without insurance? Driving a car with expired tags? Committed petty theft? Not all of us are angels, even though that is the impression, I get.

the difference between a 1st world and a 3rd world nation is the 1st world nation enforces its laws. 3rd world nations also have laws but the powers in charge decide when and to whom the laws will be used against.

how can you ever consider these people 'good' when they ignore laws that don't suit them?

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Likely there's not a lot of publicity wanted for the plan at the moment. Maybe it was all made up by Sears to sell the Aztland T-shirts. or

Try This
    I don't doubt there is a movement. In fact, I believe there is a movement. Just like the KKK believes this country should only be white and hope all others are deported even though legal. What I am asking about is if in fact it is a movement that an overwhelming majority of those of Mexican descent approve, desire or are aware of that it should be taken seriously. Most people are aware of the KKK and know their desire to have the U.S. be all white but does that mean that most Caucasians would approve, or advocate such a movement? If in fact, Mecha and La Raza are prejudiced and desire such an absurd movement, they should be cast aside like the KKK. I will continue with my poll, but at this point, an overwhelming majority of those interviewed don't know about it. Yes, I am only asking those whom I believe are being honest and have no reason to lie (yes, I know they may still do so).

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot
    the difference between a 1st world and a 3rd world nation is the 1st world nation enforces its laws. 3rd world nations also have laws but the powers in charge decide when and to whom the laws will be used against.

how can you ever consider these people 'good' when they ignore laws that don't suit them?
    I did not say they were all illegal. Most were not.

MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How many speeders do we have here? Those of us who cheat on our taxes just a little? Drug users? Driving without insurance? Driving a car with expired tags? Committed petty theft? Not all of us are angels, even though that is the impression, I get.
    Not an angel - but not guilty of any of those - well speeding.

So you are equating speeding with illegal entry, driving without a license, using fake documents, using and therefore abusing other people's ID, no auto insurance - so others must pay for your mistakes, - and on and on and on????

I also can't find any reason to try to justify the wholesale breaking of America's laws - and the wholesale fleecing of the American taxpayers.

What the people you speak with think or know - I have no way of knowing, just guessing.

What the people in Texas, and evidently other places, think and know - I do know.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Oh no, Gabriel's back. A little information for you folks that have recently joined ALIPAC: Gabriel is a pro-illegal immigrant advocate.
    Really??????????

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast