Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

See How Immigration Proponents Lobby For Favor

The State Capital in California was the site of an event held by immigration proponents. They called it Immigrant Day, and it was supported by a few pro-immigrant groups. They passed out literature to the hordes that attended which taught them who to lobby, how to lobby, and where to lobby in the state house. the link below is to my website where I have these documents scanned in to a PDF format. one is the lobbying info, and the other is the brochure they use. I think it's important to see how they are currying favor in our statehouses. the old saying "know your enemy" comes into play.
    I never thought immigrants would be my enemy

http://publicdocumentdistributors.co...hread.php?t=27[/url]
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Thank you for obtaining these and making them available to us AyatollahGondola.

I see 2:00 to 2:30 was wrap up and return to buses time--so they bussed them in for this?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes. they bussed from the bay area, and as far as Los Angeles. some of the pictures from that day show t-shirts sporting the American Apparel "Legalize LA" ad campaign.
    Some of our members recently protested in front of one of their stores in LA.
    I'd say they bussed in a few hundred people, but I couldn't say from where they all came. I saw several hundred to maybe 3,000 come for the event.
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house