Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I see illegal immigration in this light. We have laws and a government which would not be in place had not God allowed it, and since we Americans are held to a standard to uphold and obey the laws of this land, then most certainly not should an non-citizen, a citizen of another nation, come here against our laws, all simply to benefit financially.

I have seen their desire to have a "good life". This has included theft in stores where I shop, drug dealing where I live, the buying of services of prostitues (yes where I live), gang violence, cheating to gain, and living well beyond the means of most Americans who are struggling to pay the illegal aliens way here, all while they drive around in brand new cars and watch satellite on their new 46" plasma screen TV (saw one in the window of one of the apartments here) while many Americans have to scrape to buy food at times.

They are not suffering from lack of food when they get here, they were suffering from lust to own and have more, simply put, their reasons to come here illegally from what I have seen is nothing more than greed. Since when does our immigration laws allow for lust and greed to be the main reasoning to immigrate here? It doesn't.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not believe they come for jobs because many of them left jobs to come here. They also left family for many years and that is where the families are separated. We do not do the dividing of families.
    They come mainly because of social service if offer them and the automatic birthright citizenship that anchors them here.
    They are people in other countries that are really suffering politically and they should be the ones that we allow in this country and that really need our help. Mexico and its people take us for granted because they know our greedy corporations need cheap labor and we are the ones that pay the price in jobs and taxes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12