Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't think that he needed to make an exception for companies that are experiencing increasing demand. (He is just trying to limit out of country hiring when a company has been laying off) There's probably plenty of Americans available, already for these companies. But at least its better than what it could be.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sanders is trying to help "middle class" in America. He has all of the stats for labor and employment and uses them to get attention on reality. He is big on exposing the "truth" behind big business, and as you see when he has the floor, he names names!!

We have all got to send emails or call Sanders' office to thank him for his efforts!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Too bad his constituents are not paying attention. There is never anything in Vermont's newspapers about this issue. Also right across the pond in New York. It's like this issue doesn't exist for them in the northeast.
    What a shame! I never knew anything about him before watching the debate...but he was incredibly impressive before the break, and today he is just hitting it out of the park! I love this man!!!

I just called to give my appreciation and thanks for all of his hard work. His office is very busy and I was put on hold 3 times while trying to talk. The staffer said that almost all calls are in favor of Sanders statements and his stand.

How about a few minutes for a good-guy thumbs-up call to Sanders?

202-224-5141
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12