Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen. Coleman: Calls 30-1 Against Amnesty Bill!

Just heard Sen. Coleman on the radio saying that calls to his office are
    30-1 against S.1348. He (rightfully) said people are not convinced that Congress will secure the border.

So keep up your good work, and keep calling! WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER BILL TO SECURE THE BORDER. VOTE NO AGAINST CLOTURE AND ENFORCE EXISTING LAW.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! UNITED WE STAND!!!! WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!

LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

The Senate will be a tough battle, but no matter what happens there, we have to keep on fighting & keep the pressure on!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

It's a rough fight when we have a President actively out there campaigning against the majority of the people. See my post "Bush Urges Hispanics To Speak Out" in the News Stories.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Sen. Coleman has that right.

I saw Bush, Kennedy, Martinez and Clinton prostelatizing at a huge Hispanic Prayer Breakfast. Does black Americans or Asian"s get a separate breakfast? They were all crowing about getting S.1348 thru for them, thanking the different Hispanic groups for all their help. The video made Lou Dobbs nauseous and me as well.

senator coleman is from what state again?

He's from Minnesota

202-224-5641

csa
    [quote="Delta7757"]Sen. Coleman has that right.

I saw Bush, Kennedy, Martinez and Clinton prostelatizing at a huge Hispanic Prayer Breakfast. Does black Americans or Asian"s get a separate breakfast?

YES
    <blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><blockquote><d iv>"The issue today is the same as it has been throughout all history, whether man shall be allowed to govern himself or be ruled by a small elite."</d