Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    NoamNASTY wrote:

This Dole person was president of the Red Cross and suckered us contributors for a ONE POINT FOUR MILLION DOLLAR SALARY , thats yearly! It may not be $1.4000000 but it was well over the $1,000000 mark.
    As President of the American Red Cross, Elizabeth Dole did not accept a salary for her first year. Now, please provide your source that claims she "suckered" Red Cross contributors out of 1 million dollars a year from 1991 to 1999.

I seriously doubt Dole set her own salary, which means she didn't "sucker" anyone out of anything. Her salary amount was probably determined by a board of directors.

Honestly, I don't know what her base salary was but I'm curious to see the source you gathered your information from.

Dole's salary as President of the American Red Cross is not an issue I'm currently concerned with. I'm more interested in what she can do to help in our fight against illegal immigration. With that said, in the last couple years she has done a lot!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People like this Hagan just don't seem to understand that you can't have it both ways. You can't say you want to enforce the law, yet say you need cheap illegal labor. That's the first clue that tells me when someone is pandering to both sides.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    NoamNASTY wrote:

This Dole person was president of the Red Cross and suckered us contributors for a ONE POINT FOUR MILLION DOLLAR SALARY , thats yearly! It may not be $1.4000000 but it was well over the $1,000000 mark.
    As President of the American Red Cross, Elizabeth Dole did not accept a salary for her first year. Now, please provide your source that claims she "suckered" Red Cross contributors out of 1 million dollars a year from 1991 to 1999.

I seriously doubt Dole set her own salary, which means she didn't "sucker" anyone out of anything. Her salary amount was probably determined by a board of directors.

Honestly, I don't know what her base salary was but I'm curious to see the source you gathered your information from.

Dole's salary as President of the American Red Cross is not an issue I'm currently concerned with. I'm more interested in what she can do to help in our fight against illegal immigration. With that said, in the last couple years she has done a lot!

I just went to search and couldn't find proof so maybe it was a lie told 7 years ago .

While I was searching I did find that she is a big fan of big business who is a big fan of illegals .

April
    Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    "Of course I believe that illegal immigrants who are convicted of a crime should be deported, but the 287(g) program is not a comprehensive solution to our country's immigration problem — it's a Band-Aid."
    Senator Hagen (D) i hate to tell you this important piece of infornation. But "Illegal" means they've already broke our laws . No Amnesty !
    It is amazing how often they forget that ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL, therefore a crime.

Elizabeth Dole is no fan of illegals, as evidenced by her opposition to the Bush/Kennedy amnesty bill last summer and her career and recent grades of A+ from NumbersUSA in opposing amnesties, and an overall career grade of A.

As I said previously, she deserves our support and if she loses, liberals and the open borders crowd will likely interpret this as a big victory.

And BTW, here is part of her platform listed on her website in the section:

Securing our Borders and Enforcing our Laws

-Opposing Amnesty - Elizabeth was a leader in opposing Ted Kennedy’s Senate Amnesty bill because it rushed to legalize millions of illegal aliens. Called for addressing the real crisis by first focusing on securing our borders and enforcing our laws.

-Strengthening Our Borders – Elizabeth cosponsored $3 billion in emergency spending for security and enforcement measures that include: hiring more Customs & Border Protection officers, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents, investigators and U.S. Marshals; improving employee verification; building hundreds of miles of border fencing; adding 45,000 detention beds; and providing training and tools for local law enforcement to handle criminal illegal aliens.

-Local Enforcement – Elizabeth worked with North Carolina sheriffs across our state and federal officials to establish the nation’s first and only statewide plan to identify and process criminal aliens. This plan will allow North Carolina Sheriffs to coordinate with federal officials and access the tools necessary to deal with illegal aliens who have self-identified themselves by committing crimes, such as drunk driving and gang-and drug-related activities. Elizabeth wants to help keep our communities safe.

-Elizabeth introduced a measure that became law that prevents the State Department from issuing visas to citizens of countries that decline to accept their nationals when U.S. courts order them removed from the United States. This law prevents new visas from getting issued to countries that refuse to accept their nationals removed by the United States.

-Elizabeth worked with Congresswoman Sue Myrick to secure an immigration court for North Carolina, which was the only state of the 14 states with the largest illegal alien populations without an immigration court. The Department of Justice plans to open the court in September 2008.

http://www.elizabethdole.org/docs/pages ... -Laws.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Received the following email from NumbersUSA today:

Dear Faxer:

Thank your Senator for showing real leadership by opposing the AgJOBS amnesty

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet based on your answers to the Interest Survey.

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=10167

Your Senator signed a letter to Majority Leader Reid that helped remove the amnesty language from the Iraq supplemental spending bill.
    Feinstein's AgJOBS amnesty would have provided a path to citizenship for 1.35 million illegal Ag workers and their families, as well as a number of labor protections for H-2A workers not guaranteed to many Americans.

Please send this fax and thank him/her for helping remove the amnesty language from the bill!

Letter to Majority Leader Reid:

Dear Majority Leader Reid:

We write to express disappointment that the Senate Appropriations Committee chose to include in the War Supplemental more than 100 pages of immigration language that would grant legal status to more than one million illegal alien agricultural workers and their families. We urge you to remove these controversial provisions from the bill so we can enact essential funding for our troops without delay. If these provisions remain in the bill, you can expect a vigorous debate on immigration policy.

Senators who signed the letter:

Vitter

Sessions

Grassley

Coburn

Isakson

Chambliss

Inhofe

Barrasso

Dole

Bunning

Sen. Dole is a keeper!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12