Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I heard on Good Morning America this morning that since the senators have been home there has been an overwhelming surge against bill and that their voice mail and email boxes are full of angry messages.
    I heard the same. It was either CNN or MSNBC, stating that the opposition was much more vocal, and having a definite influence on the Senators. They also stated that there is a far greater percentage of those who 'strongly' oppose amnesty. I'll see if I can find a link.

MW
    chairman wrote:

We must also contact our representatives in Congress. If this bill should pass the Senate and goes to Congress, we must let them know that we want NO amnesty. Also remind them that they are all up for re-election in 2008 and we will remember how they voted.
    Of course you're right, but I think we need to mainly concentrate on the senate members right now. We can start on the represenatives if, or when, the bill makes it out of the U.S. Senate. Just my opinion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: SEN. JON KYL SAYS TIDE TURNING IN FAVOR OF AMNESTY BILL

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    Sen. Kyl said in an interview that the tide was turning. He said calls and protests were overwhelming at first but were now waning and that calls were now two to one FOR amnesty.

We need to make him eat his words.

Senator Jon Kyl (author of this amnesty plan):
    (202) 224-4521 (DC)
    (602) 840-1891 (Phoenix)
    (520) 575-8633 (Tucson)

My God what does he expect from people! That everybody should have to keep calling and calling and wasting their time relaying the same opinions??? WHy should we have to go through that ordeal????? He's probably lying anyways. All of these amnesty pushers should be tried in a court of law because almost each and every one of them has committed a crime...whether it be legally or morally.

Bush, Chertoff, Gonzolas, Gutierrez, Kennedy, Reid, Spector, Kyl--

LIARS, EVERYONE OF THEM

They couldn't win a fair fight without lying even if their bottom ends depended on it. DECEPTION is the name of their game.

"This is what's best for America, blah, blah".

These people are so ate up, they don't even know America anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has anyone heard from Burr's staff how he's actually planning to vote on amnesty?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    hattiecat wrote:

Has anyone heard from Burr's staff how he's actually planning to vote on amnesty?
    Sen. Burr (R-NC) already voted in support of amnesty when he voted against the Vitter's amendment. The Vitter's amendment would have ended the Z visa program. The program will automatically legalize 15 to 20 million illegal immigrants. His vote against the Vitter's amendment is reason enough to predict he'll vote on the amnesty bill (S.134.

I'm hopeful his constituents will pound him into submission. I've certainly be doing all I can to convice him of the error of his ways. I don't count him as a lost cause yet, however, he'll be a tough nut to crack. Please call, email, and fax all his offices.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He spoke on local radio today saying you've got to compromise somewhere and he feels this is it. You should be able to find his conversation from this morning at www.knst.com.

Look near the top line for Podcasting. I think his interview is about 3 down.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I do think a lot of illegals are being prompted to call by the pro-illegal activists.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Banned
    So what do we need to do tomorrow, guys?

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I do think a lot of illegals are being prompted to call by the pro-illegal activists.
    I agree with you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast