Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just left a biting message on his Tuscon voicemail.

http://www.knst.com/cc-common/podcast.html

this is the link to listen to the interview

Probably everyone in Mexico is starting to call him on that 800 number. I suppose he thinks they are his constituents like Bush does.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am faxing and emailing all the U.S. Senators three times a day...faxing and phoning all of Congress once...and going through my U.S. Senator phone list one by one and then starting all over again. I plan to do this every day until the vote is final.

Then after the Senate vote, I begin to do it all over again with Congress! We can't let up! Until the vote is taken, we have to act as if the Senate is going to vote tomorrow!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Don't let up now, guys. They're praying we'll slow down and give into their lying propaganda.

They're like GERBILS ON A WHEEL, so nervous and jerky they are
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice he doesn't give any reasons. After the Senators went home for Memorial Day and got their asses chewed, why would it be turning?

Right - I'll bet that illegals are calling posing as citizens!! What's to stop them from having an influence on OUR country's laws? It disgusts me!! They're probably all holed up together with LaRaza with a bank of phones.

Of course, the senators' offices probably have Spanish interpreters waiting to talk to the illegals on the other end of the phone!

He is looking America in the eye and lying. Plain and simple.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Kyl is a modern day Benedict Arnold and Judas Iscariot all rolled into one! If he has any doubts about the sentiments of the American public, all he has to do is look at what happened to his fellow Arizonian amigo, Senor McCain. McCain was a shoo in for the presidential nomination until he teamed up with Kennedy and wrote the "End of America" legislation and now McCain is washed up.

Kyl fooled everyone and that's what is so scary. I thought he was perhaps the most decent man in the Senate. I hope that he is sleeping well knowing that he betrayed his country and could very well end up being the primary contributor to the demise of our sovereignty!

Traitor!!! Liar!!!

I don't know about you but here in California boxer and feinslime won't go to Southern California. I called both offices, Boxers Los angeles office says that they won't give out her appereance schedule for "security reasons". Feinslime's staff just plain says "they have no information" and will not be in Southern California.
    I couldn't possibly imagine why they wouldn't want to meet with Californians right now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123