Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sen Reid Says....

Per the radio: "We don't need any more ammendments." and he won't bring the bill back unless "25 (!) republicans willl vote for it."

Only 7 voted for it last time.

As much as I detest Reid, he is right...no more amendments are needed because this bill is so bad it cannot be fixed. We must concentrate on killing this bill.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can see Reid losing in the next election..

bummer - he's a great american too... NOT!

ENFORCE THE LAWS bud.... for such a smart guy Reid seems to have selective smarts...

I hope many lose their seats in senate for going along with Mr. Reid..

Reid is as oblivious as Bush is. Laughable losers the two are.

I heard that on NPR on the way home last night. Sure was tempting to lay off for a bit....

But here at alipac I see some concerns. And I see McConnell will be meeting with Bush. And Bush is trying to play a shell game by adding "billions" to border enforcemnt NOT as a stand alone measure but part of this bill to buy off Senators.

So I am going to keep faxing. Phone lines are crammed, so it isn't time to stand down quite yet....

If he is adament about not adding more ammendments, then this bill will not be back because a lot of the Republicans said they would only bring this bill back IF more ammendments were added to it.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

If I am right, this is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    If he is adament about not adding more ammendments, then this bill will not be back because a lot of the Republicans said they would only bring this bill back IF more ammendments were added to it.

Correct me if I am wrong though.

If I am right, this is a good thing.
    Bush will bury him in BS and it will be back.

Like Sessions has stated any admendment that would improve the bill would never get through. The compromise group has agreed to not let an admendment through that would upset the compromise. If you noticed last week any admendment that would have improved the bill was voted down after one of the great compromisers spoke or a watered down admendment was passed. Also as everyone knows Kennedy will make changes after the bill passes.

The man hasen't a clue, absolutly learned nothing while being in the minority, infact I don't think very many of the Demacrates did or they would be listening to the people.
    Why are they for this Bill? They know we the people don't want it, you heard Feinstein say the other day she has never had so much hate mail DUH! she still doesn't care,wouldn't it be better to come out and say I can't support this bill the people in my district do not want it, How stupid can you get!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SamLowrey
    I heard that on NPR on the way home last night. Sure was tempting to lay off for a bit....

But here at alipac I see some concerns. And I see McConnell will be meeting with Bush. And Bush is trying to play a shell game by adding "billions" to border enforcemnt NOT as a stand alone measure but part of this bill to buy off Senators.

So I am going to keep faxing. Phone lines are crammed, so it isn't time to stand down quite yet....

I called McConnell's Wash. office and every one of his district offices. "I told them the truth and they thought it was hell."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast