Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate AgJobs Bill (amnesty) coming up next week.

[i]I was told by a reliable source that another Amnesty AgJobs bill will rear it's ugly head again next week. Anyone know anymore about this?

TooManyToCount: Welcome aboard!

Yes, it has appeared on our collective 'radar' (via several unofficial reports and rumors...) - however, I am not aware of specific official action in the Senate just yet. Please keep us posted if you learn anything. (thanks).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Toomanytocount,

Yes, it appears that AgJOBS (amnesty for illegal-alien farmworkers) is due to be offered as an amendment to the farm bill next week.

It's not too early to start calling your senators to tell them you oppose this further amnesty attempt. NO means NO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Like PhredE said, its been rumored but there is nothing official at this time. I read something this morning where Sen. Reid stated that there may be a couple Senators submitting an AgJobs amendment in the upcoming farm bill. Yes, that would be Sen. Feinstein and Sen. Craig's AgJobs plan to legalize illegal immigrant farm workers. However, supposedly it's not currently confirmed that they will do so. I'm hoping failure of the Dream Act will make them think twice about their chances for success on such an amendment. Unfortunately though, if past history on amnesty attempts has taught us anything, it is that the U.S. Senate is deaf and dumb when it comes to amnesty for illegals.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully it won't be offered, but we should encourage them in this regard. Remember, Sen. Sessions said "AgJOBS" (Agricultural Job Opportunities, Benefits and Security Act) would lead to amnesty for 3.3 million farm workers and their families.

Thanks for the welcomes. I'm glad I found this spot! Oh my gosh!! This is getting ridiculous!! I am sure that there is some big money deal already DONE, that depends on this amnesty bill being passed. But, Harry Reid and a few others have obviously put their cart before the horse, thinking everything would fall into place. Well, it's hasn't. The select few in the Senate that have knowledge about the 'deal' are fighting so desperately, like their very lives depend on it. They are sweating blood to get the horse back in front of the cart. It's pathetic. Like watching loser gamblers trying to come up with the payment for their gambling debts. Buy, they greatly underestimate our anger and commitment to keep fighting until we win!