Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senate considers us fools .

What more can we do ? Those senators know ,they KNOW how we feel They could care less . Has anyone ever seen anything like this ? They are giving away our country right before our eyes . I believe that bill will make it through the senate . Because the only thing stopping it is a few senators are still negotiating their payoffs . We have been betrayed . Those ammendments don't matter one bit because they won't be enforced anyway and even if they tried a federal judge would rule them unconstitutional . The only hope is the house .

The bill, if it reaches the House will never make it out of the House.

As for the senate (I cannot capitalize the word because I have no respect for it), they look down upon us as the "little people" and they are the elites. We are too stupid to run our lives so they must do it or us.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Banned
    longcut wrote:
    What more can we do ? Those senators know ,they KNOW how we feel They could care less . Has anyone ever seen anything like this ? They are giving away our country right before our eyes . I believe that bill will make it through the senate . Because the only thing stopping it is a few senators are still negotiating their payoffs . We have been betrayed . Those ammendments don't matter one bit because they won't be enforced anyway and even if they tried a federal judge would rule them unconstitutional . The only hope is the house .
    WRONGO!!! We are going to win! Put the energy you put into pessimism into this:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=66919

America needs you to do some hard work tomorrow! NO to cloture! A YES vote is a vote for AMNESTY. They are hurting, longcut, and going to hurt a whole lot more for their treason! The fools are backed into a corner--Hagel is down 9% points against a Republican challenging him the primary and McCain is now 4th in the Republican field for the White House. So buck up and get busy on the phones tomorrow!

I watched kennedy today ,he is the most revolting sanctimonious self serving hypocritical reprobate this country has ever been cursed with .I am going to start a blog so I can say how I really feel about him . Maybe the house can stop them again and we can get bush out of office before kennedy starts another bill .

I hope your right myboy , I am in thisto the bitter end . When I watched the senate today its enough to make you sick .

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    The bill, if it reaches the House will never make it out of the House.
    THANK GOD!! but it's sad to say they are our only salvation is the House and you bet I've already started hammering on my representatives who resides in said "House."

Senate considers us fools.
    Well, at least the feelings are mutual.

longcut,

These are historic events, we have never seen such foolishness from or "representatives" before.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We will win this if we keep fighting. The more people who know about it, the better. This Senate hasn't seen anything until they get to see how fired up the American people can get. I think they're getting the hint from all the letters being sent in. And the calls to talk radio and C-Span in the mornings.

This bill is so ridiculous, I doubt the House will touch it. But then we have to worry about House members Flake and Guiterrez because they also have a bill they intend to bring up in the House when the Senate is finished. And it is almost as bad from what I'm hearing. Course, I don't think anybody has seen that one yet either.

We'll just fight them, too, although there's more of them.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Menendez actually cited La raza as a reason to vote for this bill .

The new Senate bill is even more outrageous than the one last year; if they thought this one would be an 'easy passage', they are delusional! They have made it virtually impossible for the House to pass it. Kyl is looking a little embarrassed these days.

Kennedy made one of the most outlandish arguments yesterday against the Cornyn Amendment not to allow felons, gangsters, etc. to obtain a ZVisa It went something like this: An Islamic woman was raped, her family was murdered and the radical extemists forced her to "cook for them" while they held her in captivity. He went on to say that IF this woman applied for a ZVisa as a refugee, she would be denied because "cooking for the terrorists" would classify her as an "aider andabettor"; therefore, she would be denied a ZVisa! That did it for me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast