Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Senate defetes jobless bill

"Senate Republicans defeat jobless aid bill over deficit fears"

Just got this as a fox news alert

Now think about it , the govt (dems) want to keep extending jobless bennys forever

Just keep adding the bill to the debt \

Well I guess it didn't fly this time , it was defeated

Now the solution is get rid of the illegals and give the jobs to Americans

Businesses establish where they believe they can find labor. If the available labor is exhausted they will expand in another location or bring in labor. There are places around the United States with high rates of unemployment which should see recruiters from elsewhere or inbound relocation. This is something that was seen before the age of easy immigration. Now recruitment is from overseas and why set up a new business operation in a greenfield location when you can just hire from illegal immigrants.

The most remunerative employer of illegal aliens is home construction. I spoke with an employee of Mexicos Central Bank in May who said 80% of remittances come from the 25% of immigrants working in construction. If it were harder to find construction workers for custom houses more of the lower end units would be built using preconstructed modules. Detroit which has seen a decline in car plants could be seeing a rise in modular housing components.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)