Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

Senate server is busy???

Wow. I'm getting the message for emails that the "server is busy". Anybody else getting this?

Re: Senate server is busy???

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Wow. I'm getting the message for emails that the "server is busy". Anybody else getting this?
    Shocked, I did get this as well. I had a few emails--that I sent to both Hatch and Bennett--kicked back with the message, "The recipients mailbox you are sending to is full and cannot accept anymore mail."

And I consider this a good thing!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Grrrrr. That means that the staffers are not opening and recording positons of emailers. Besides, I know legal citizens are up against LA Raza's organized automation techniques. To me, this isn't a good sign. We'd better call more.

SHOCKED THATS BECAUSE ALIPACERS ARE KNOCKING THEM DEAD, WE ARE WORKING OVER HERE FOR WILLIAM, JOIN US!!!

ATTENTION ALL ALIPAC TEAM WILLIAM IS ASKING FOR HELP LETS RALLY TO HIS AID!!! CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW!!!!
    POSTING THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70506

INFORMATION THREAD
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I had to shut down one of two Towers i run as Mass Mailers because of "bounce back" or "server is busy" this tells me the senate servers are overloaded, staffers are also starting to switch to secondary unpublished email addresses "unpublished".
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    I had to shut down one of two Towers i run as Mass Mailers because of "bounce back" or "server is busy" this tells me the senate servers are overloaded, staffers are also starting to switch to secondary unpublished email addresses "unpublished".
    WOW I think this is good news huh Reciprocity???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    WOW I think this is good news huh Reciprocity???

It's almost a cetainty that their being overwhelmed by our Lobby
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson