Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Boxer's aide says Ratio is 4 to 1!!!

I just got off the phone with an Aide in Senator Boxer's office.
    She told me that the call ratio they are getting is 4 to 1 against amnesty!

We will NOT give our country away to LA Raza and a bunch of illegal criminals!

4 to 1 is NOT enough!!!
    we need to ramp it up even higher!
    Fight back everyone! Make calls for your country today!

We are beating the illegal lobby down.
    They can NOT outshout the American People!
    This is our chance to change the destiny of our country!
    Do not let this chance to become a part of history slip past you
    FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Senator Boxer's aide says Ratio is 4 to 1!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I just got off the phone with an Aide in Senator Boxer's office.
    She told me that the call ratio they are getting is 4 to 1 against amnesty!

We will NOT give our country away to LA Raza and a bunch of illegal criminals!

4 to 1 is NOT enough!!!
    we need to ramp it up even higher!
    Fight back everyone! Make calls for your country today!

We are beating the illegal lobby down.
    They can NOT outshout the American People!
    This is our chance to change the destiny of our country!
    Do not let this chance to become a part of history slip past you
    FIGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yep... I got off the phone with Feinstein and her staffers said the majority of the calls were against amnesty...yet she claims nobody is calling to oppose it. Liar and a traitor!

I bet that even most Latino callers are on our side
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I got a line of b.s. when I called Obama's office a bit ago. It took only 3 rings for a person to answer, but I was put on hold for 6 minutes. When I finally got a staffer to talk with, I pointed that out and he apologized for the delay but said that there was a very high call volume. I asked if everyone was calling about the Amnesty bill. He said that they were. So I asked how many people were against this bill because that was why I was calling. He told me that he could not divulge that information. I asked why he couldn't -- I asked if the opposition to the bill was so strong that Obama's office didn't want to admit it. He told me that they couldn't release that info due to the Privacy Act. I laughed and laughed at that one. I used to work for the Federal government and can still recite it word-for-word. So I gave him the first couple of sentences of the Privacy Act and asked him just where that Act protected the basic statistics of caller alignments on this Bill.

After just 2 minutes on the phone, he told me that he had other calls that he had to take and was not able to speak any longer.

Two minutes for a call to a Senator and Presidential Candidate. My, my..... I can't say that a 2-minute limit is even worthy of my two cents!
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

We all know there are more against this than for it. We just have to keep getting the word out there!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by LynnS
    I got a line of b.s. when I called Obama's office a bit ago. It took only 3 rings for a person to answer, but I was put on hold for 6 minutes. When I finally got a staffer to talk with, I pointed that out and he apologized for the delay but said that there was a very high call volume. I asked if everyone was calling about the Amnesty bill. He said that they were. So I asked how many people were against this bill because that was why I was calling. He told me that he could not divulge that information. I asked why he couldn't -- I asked if the opposition to the bill was so strong that Obama's office didn't want to admit it. He told me that they couldn't release that info due to the Privacy Act. I laughed and laughed at that one. I used to work for the Federal government and can still recite it word-for-word. So I gave him the first couple of sentences of the Privacy Act and asked him just where that Act protected the basic statistics of caller alignments on this Bill.

After just 2 minutes on the phone, he told me that he had other calls that he had to take and was not able to speak any longer.

Two minutes for a call to a Senator and Presidential Candidate. My, my..... I can't say that a 2-minute limit is even worthy of my two cents!
    Yep. Obama's office really gives you the bum's rush. At least he didn't hang up on you.

We Are Getting Ignored Because of NAFTA!

It seems incredible to me that the Senate is ignoring the voices of the American people! I have tried to figure out what in the world it is that is making them so defiant to our objections to this AMNESTY BILL? When most the nation feels the way that the citizens in California do (4 to 1 against it), WHY...WHY...WHY are they not listening to us?

Then after doing so research on the NAFTA plan, I can see what is happening...and it is all beginning to take root in the Immigration-reform bill that the Senate amended. Our politicians are sleeping with the Devil as most of them have already committed themselves to getting this NAFTA plan up and running as it is being drafted quietly behind closed doors! This draft is scheduled to come before our politicians in September of this year which will basically move the United States, Canada and Mexico into one union and unit all three countries under a "one currency" system, just as they have in Europe and much more!

A HUGE amount of money has already been invested in the NAFTA plan and our politicians, I believe have turned a deaf ear to the people's voices because they need this immigration-reform bill as a buidling block to make NAFTA happen!

We need to keep our voices LOUD and our PRESENCE visible in our protests to our politicians in both houses and in the White House! There is a diabolical scheme taking place under the noses of Americans!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Many are. Perhaps even most. It isn't the way these idiots in a bubble continue to talk themselves in to believing - that this will score big points with them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I know a lot of Latinos that are very upset with this bill. They are for a number of reasons, including, the stereotype of Latinos all coming here illegally (it took them 10+ years to become legal citizens, through the proper methods).

Also, a lot of them know that if this bill passes, their wages will plummet.