Senator Chuck Schumer Doesn’t See ‘A Scintilla Of Evidence Of Perjury’ In Eric Holder’s Testimony

JUNE 3, 2013 5:10 PM 0 COMMENTS VIEWS: 1079

The almost comical Senator Chuck Schumer was on Meet The Press with David Gregory this past Sunday talking about the IRS targeting scandal when he was asked by the host whether there is any merit to the calls for Attorney General Eric Holder to step down because of possible perjury. Senator Schumer proceeded to then defend Holder while also taking a pot shot at and belittling the Fast and Furious investigation by conservatives beginning in 2011.

In response to Gregory, Schumer said, “There have been all kinds of accusations, but I haven’t seen anything that would prevent him from doing his job, obviously if there’s wrongdoing we should find out who did it, but the president has confidence in Holder and I believe he’s going to stay.”

Well, that's kind of an odd statement in and of itself because there are lots of accusations of perjury and yes Chuck Schumer, being found guilty of perjury would certainly prevent the current Attorney General from doing his job. In fact anyone looking at the video of Holder's testimony before a Congressional Subcommittee and then finding out that he personally signed off on the order to spy on a Fox News reporter and track his emails would lead on to say, yep, Holder is guilty of perjury. That is, anyone but Chuck Schumer and dyed-in-the wool cult-like Obama followers.

Schemer tried to get around the the perjury charge by saying since there was no prosecution of journalists, there can be no perjury. Apparently Schumer isn't able to recognize what a lie is and that's what the perjury charge is about. Holder said he knew nothing about even the potential prosecution of any journalist when in fact he most certainly did because he personally signed off to start gathering evidence for possible prosecution of a Fox News reporter.

Watch the video below of Senator Schumer making his first statement above and then later saying, “I don’t think there’s perjury, I don’t think any good criminal lawyer would say there’s a scintilla of evidence of perjury.”

Okay Chuckie, here's your evidence, it's called Eric Holder's testimony...

http://www.isthatbaloney.com/senator...ers-testimony/

Related Posts For You: