Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Claire McCaskell Calling out Americans

Senator McCaskell was a guest on Lou Dobbs tonight

One of her comments:

"My best judgment is that the people out there in America should continue to call and write and make the ruckus their making, and they are making a big ruckus and it's reassuring to me that our Democracy is as engaged as it is. It will be a close vote but my guess is that we will not get final passage on this bill.

THANK YOU Senator for speaking on behalf of the"little people." America please man your phones, faxes and e-mails and remember to thank Senator Claire!

we will not stop
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

i WROTE HER

I WROTE THE SENATOR AND THANKED HER

Dear Senator Clair McCaskill,
    We want to thank you for your position on this horrific immigration bill. We Americans have been voicing our objections in masses to this bill and giving our precious citizenship to people who are breaking our laws, but the President and some of the Senate isn't listening. You and Some of the Senate are listening and speaking for us, and we want you all to know we appreciate your voices on our behalf.
    Countries have immigration policies for the national interest of the country ...Not for the interest of the immigrants. Immigrants don't come here expecting to be supported, making demands; they follow the rules, assimilate, are proud, have rights, contribute and are grateful to be here. We give them the benefit of coming here legally and the opportunity to benefit. ….
    This isn't immigration laws that are broken,â€
    <div>If a squirrel goes up a politician's pants... You can bet...he'll come-back down hungry.....

</div>

What a great lady.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great senator! Let's all follow her suggestions and keep on calling, faxing, writing etc.! (ESPECIALLY ON WEDNESDAY) And I'll call her office & thank her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now there's a WOMAN after my own heart!!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I wish she were running for President instead of Hillary. The Democrats are missing a great opportunit here.

She is right time is critical , we have to keep the pressure on and make sure we are being heard, loud and clear we are mad as hell and we are not going to take it anymore!!!!CALL TODAY!!!Call EVERYONE ESPECIALLY THE ONES THAT TURNED ON US YESTERDAY!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

You should call her office, zeezil and tell her staffers she would have PLENTY of support!!

I saw her interview last night and could not help clapping outloud in my living room I emailed her immediately after and thanked her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast