Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Dole...a lady who won't tolerate nonsense

Short, sweet and to the point in her press release on defeat of the Grand Amnesty Compromise:

[size=150][b]“I opposed the Senate immigration bill because it rushed to legalize millions of illegal aliens, which is not the urgent matter at hand. We must first focus on securing our border and enforcing our laws. We are a nation of laws – it’s time we act like it!â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    She had an opinion piece in the Raleigh N&O this morning defending herself against an opinion that had recently appeared in the N&O. Furthermore, she defended her position on the issue too.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I was very pleased with her strength and courage on this bill.

MW...can you post the OP ED piece you referred to?
    Thanks
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senator Dole sounds like a lady who support America first. A lady to watch! Much better than clinton.

MW
    zeezil wrote:

MW...can you post the OP ED piece you referred to?
    Thanks
    I've been unable to find it online. Perhaps someone else will run across it in the near future and post it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Border enforcement is the starting point

I would like to respond to the second N&O editorial this month ("Back on the burner," June 2 criticizing my position on the Senate immigration bill and mischaracterizing my stance on addressing the overall problem of illegal immigration. This piece demonstrated a profound misunderstanding of what has occurred in the U.S. Senate in recent weeks.
    http://www.newsobserver.com/print/satur ... 22020.html
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

A few more op-eds are available on her website:

http://dole.senate.gov/index.cfm?FuseAc ... icles.Home
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

I want to marry Senator Dole! I love her!!!

Comparing Senator Dole with senator clinton (no capital letters=no respect) is like comparing day with night. I'm reluctant to even put Senator Dole's name on the same page with clinton's.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast