Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATOR JEFF SESSIONS IS ON NEIL CAVUTO

Senator Sessions says nothing like this has never been done before.

Reid thinks this will reduce illegal immigration by only 13%

they have seen public support waning, Rasmussen says only 20% support

Sessions say we should have compassion on those who have families and roots here - (what does he mean exactly?)

doesn't think we should give them all pathway to citizenship

we can legal status to those who have deep roots here Sessions says

Cathy Gurner, landscape owner, who employs possible "illegals" is on and says employer access to records problem

50% of her workers are suspected of being illegal

she says she does 1-9, ask for social security number and green card

Neil Cavuto said she may be in strips when he talk to her next for admitting she hires illegals
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cathy Gurner, landscape owner, who employs possible "illegals" is on and says employer access to records problem

50% of her workers are suspected of being illegal

she says she does 1-9, ask for social security number and green card

I just heard her say that she starts her workers at $7.00/hour and a lot of workers make $28.00/hour. I am sorry but I find it hard to believe that she cannot find Americans to work for either amount especially $28.00/hour. Also if she doesn't have illegals to work for her her business will be ruined as well as her "American dream". Well what about the American dream of all legal immigrants and American citizens?

What about the American dream of all the small business owners who are run out of business because they are law-abiding and refuse to hire illegals?

People like her make me so mad.

MW
    GeorgiaPeach wrote:

Reid thinks this will reduce illegal immigration by only 13%
    Sen. Sessions has said, the GAO reported that the bill will only reduce illegal immigration by 13%.

GAO definition - The Government Accountability Office (GAO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought he was repeating what Senator Reid already knew because of that report. Thank you MW

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    MW wrote:

Sen. Sessions has said, the GAO reported that the bill will only reduce illegal immigration by 13%.
    My mistake, it's the Congressional Budget Office (CBO), not GAO, that reported that the bill would only reduce illegal immigration 13%. Sessions is on C-Span2 talking about it now.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn