Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Senator Larry Craig of Idaho Will Vote for AMNESTY Bill

Senator Larry Craig of Idaho has announced he will vote for S1348 so something tells me they are planning on bringing it back! Another member of ALIPAC got the same response

I told them he will not be re-elected and I plan to join groups who will make his defeat inevitable.

I suggest all of us from Idaho & others start calling and telling him the same thing!

Yup, this is from a Roll Call story dated 6/13/07:

Sen. Larry Craig (R-Idaho) said he already has told Senate GOP leaders he will not support the immigration filibuster any longer. "They've had ample opportunity," Craig said of the Republican dissenters who successfully rallied a majority of their Conference to block the bill last week. Craig added that he supports McConnell's efforts to goad the conservatives into capitulating, saying that over the years "when I was in a minority position I was given fair fun, but I was never given carte blanche to kill something."

Craig said the president seemed receptive to the notion that an emergency supplemental spending bill should be used to fund the border enforcement provisions of the bill.

"Getting it right, in part, is funding what we've done," said Craig, who said Americans are understandably nervous about whether the government actually will enforce immigration laws. "Our great challenge is to prove our credibility," he said
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whoever or whatever is running against him can count on a nice donation from me.

Cant they get it through their thick-heads( wallets) . WE want NO "AMNESTY" and a SECURE BORDER.

The real way to secure our border is to "ENFORCE" our exsisting laws. IF there is no "JOBS" here for them. IF there is no "HOUSING here for them. IF there is no "HANDOUTS" here for them. They will not come. The ones here will deport themselves. It's really not about a wall....It's about enforcing exsisting ones. The other things will sort themselves out.
    '

You can build the wall of china, but if the jobs,housing,hand-outs still exsist you will not stop anyone!

Calling Craig.......
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

We need to let him know that we are so angry that we are going to work for anyone who runs against him, financially and through volunteer efforts.
    This is unacceptable!

When time for elections let us know who send a money to get rid of this man. Another bush support we need to kick out the door.

Banned
    GO GET HIM!!!! HE IS TRAITOR TO IDAHO AND A TRAITOR TO THIS NATION!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Calling the Idaho Republican party right now!!!

You are finished politically, Craig!

Right behind ya!

Re: Senator Larry Craig of Idaho Will Vote for AMNESTY Bill

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Senator Larry Craig of Idaho has announced he will vote for S1348 so something tells me they are planning on bringing it back! Another member of ALIPAC got the same response

I told them he will not be re-elected and I plan to join groups who will make his defeat inevitable.

I suggest all of us from Idaho & others start calling and telling him the same thing!
    I called, and sent an email to this traitor, I have been on the horn and computer all morning making my calls and emails. All of these Senators that are voting for this bill, or trying to deceive us by saying they will build the wall to appease us are traitors!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Chadlingoc!

Thanks for your efforts.
    Every call makes a difference!
    Every fax and email adds to the tally!

Keep up the good work!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast