Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATOR SESSIONS SPEAKING CSPAN 2

Determined no repeat of 1986. Solid plurality believe better to pass no bill. Mentioned Rasmussen Poll. Talking about them meeting in secret room, then tell America what we needed, and what the real facts were. A bunch of politicians, no border patrol, no ICE, but other specialty groups.

American people were watching, only reduce illegal immigration by 25%, legal immigration would grow, after President Bush called out National Guard, that someone would run across the border and then give them Amnesty. Home Free, Home Free, now eligible for citizenship. Didn't ask American people what was just and free.

his comments
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

and he mentioned that the phones have been ringing off the hooks!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love this man
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Good for him. Tell it like it is. They can't hide know behind ABC, NBC, and CBS. There too many news outlets. It's the information age you old timers. They have always thought we were stupid and they proved it with the bill. Well, they found out different and they don't like it. Now the honest politicians will really stand out.

I'm listening to him now, God bless him!
    One of the few with any common sense in that darn building down there.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    We need to call his office tomorrow and tell him thank you.

Way to go Senator Sessions! I can't wait to hear more of what Hunter, Tancredo and Paul are going to say about this.

I'll hope Tom is smoking a big fat vicgory cigar in his office and upsetting obama again!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Sippy:

Re:

I'll hope Tom is smoking a big fat vicgory cigar in his office and upsetting obama again!
    Wasn't it Ellison of MN? Not Obama (besides, Obama is in the Senate - Tancredo - the House).

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    We need to call his office tomorrow and tell him thank you.
    I went to his website and already sent him an e-mail thanking him for speaking for "ME." I wish he was MY senator, we have spineless senate sell out Feinstein and Barfing Boxer.

I am going to call Senator Sessions' office right after I return home from work tomorrow. I'm going to tell them how envious I am of the state of Alabama in having such a fine senator.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast