Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

woohoo, way to go Jeff Sessions! I've had the pleasure of shaking his hand two years ago....love him. He does make me proud to have him as my Senator.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

April
    Whattta guy! He put them all in their places with the truth. Battle well fought Sen Sessions! America thanks you for standing up for us!

He already put a statement up on his website:

[quote]Statement of Sen. Sessions on Sen. Reid's Decision to Pull Immigration Bill

Thursday, June 7, 2007

WASHINGTON—U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) released the statement below after Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV) pulled the immigration bill from the Senate floor, following a failed vote to limit debate:

“I’m pleased that the majority leader pulled the immigration bill from the Senate floor tonight. I think tonight's cloture vote is a result of senators hearing directly from their constituents and learning of their sincere concern about this legislation. The American people have a fundamental understanding that our immigration system should be effective and lawful, and they recognized that this bill does not achieve those goals.

“Our immigration system is comprehensively broken, and it needs to be comprehensively fixed. The best way to achieve that is through thoughtful deliberation in the traditional committee process. I look forward to further work on this extremely important issue in the future.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Sippy:

Re:

I'll hope Tom is smoking a big fat vicgory cigar in his office and upsetting obama again!
    Wasn't it Ellison of MN? Not Obama (besides, Obama is in the Senate - Tancredo - the House).
    Oops! You are right Phrede, here is the story. Sorry! It wasn't Barrack Obama, it was Ellison.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=54253
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

That's OK, Sippy, I've made the mistake of addressing Tom in a letter to him as 'To the Honorable Senator Tom Tancredo Dear Sir...' It just goes to show you our brains aren't always at 100%!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12