Thread: Senators letter

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senators letter

Letter to the senators

Senator,
    I am asking that you to get tough on illegal immigration NOW. The USA must remain, independant and not part of some multi national, no citizenship zone that will strip away our sovereignty by allowing millions of illegal aliens to come here and stay. As a taxpayer and citizen I DEMAND that you do everything in your power to pass tough bills that are on their way to the Senate and Congress.

Over 25 US citizens are killed at the hands of illegal aliens.

Thousands of USA citizens are dying at the hands of illegal aliens ten of thousands are being maimed, disfigured, and disabled by foregin nationals that are here, illegally.

STOP THE MURDER AND MAIMING OF THE USA CITIZENS, BY ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Willyou author a bill that secures our borders, sanctions employers who hire illegal aliens and call for the STRICT ENFORCEMENT of our immigration laws that are already on the books?

There are many propsed bills that you consider in the near future please remember that WE THE PEOPLE are watching, and rewarding with OUR votethose who PROTECT the US citizens.

Those who BETRAY WE THE PEOPLE by voting for any anti tough bills will be punished by our vote in the upcoming election. Some on Capitol Hill are a pen stroke away from DISTORYING our beloved nations economy by giving away our citizenship to the law breakers. Why must we sacrifice our sovvereignty for nothing less than a forgien policy coup'd'etat?

If we are to remain a nation governed by the rule of law shouldnt we actually protect those laws? There will be fat cats and career lobbyists that will try to entice you with hollow promises and try to convice you that illegal immigration is good for the future. Dont believe the global elite, their agenda will distory our nation.

get tough on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NOW!!!!! Without strong legislation we will have a foreign policy, cuod'etat.

Sincerly,

Koobster
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Have you signed up as a member of NumbersUSA yet

http://www.NumbersUSA.org
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very good letter, koobster! That's what it takes to let our elected officials know where we, the people, stand.

(Please check your PMs)
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Over 25 US citizens are killed at the hands of illegal aliens.
    Perhaps statistics of the deaths and molestations of children would arouse more agreement with our POV. I think it certainly would with the general public. In fact maybe my next protest sign will go into THAT. Other facts and statistics, people tend to not give a hoot about. And I have noticed how implacable politicians can be. But injuries to kids gets people's blood boiling. The "separation of families" issue certainly has been a drawing card for the OBL.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The "separation of families" resulting from deportation is the fault of the ILLEGAL alien PARENTS not Americans!

"Over 25 US citizens are killed at the hands of illegal aliens."

Not a very impressive number without DAILY added to it.