Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SENATORS!! THE SEAS WILL STILL BE CHURNING IN 2008!!

Senators, you MUST stop President Bush from turning his back on the American people.

If you do not the seas will be churning, the waves will be rough and you will not make it through the storm in 2008!!

Please, do not do this to us, the American people. We have been through enough, between September 11th, the War, the invasion of illegal immigrants and now if you do this to us.....we will lose our trust and our respect for all of you.

PLEASE. STAY CALM AND USE YOUR HEADS. YOU MUST LET PRESIDENT BUSH KNOW THAT IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO ENFORCE OUR EXSISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS AND TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Tell Ted Kennedy to get out of your way, push him aside and march into that capitol and uphold the values of principles of our country.

Thank you, Senators!! We believe in you.

(I hope)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, Legal, that was good! In fact, I'm going to use what you said in a letter to my Senators. It really tells them what their priorities should be. I would suggest that the other readers of this thread do the same.
    That's if you don't mind, Legal!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, your letter hit a nerve with me.
    You are right. We have been through enough.
    What a perfect way to put it.

Could I borrow your concept for my emails?

Sure, feel free! Good luck to all of you!

Thanks, Legal!

Banned
    Senators, we don't trust the President...He will not secure the borders any more than he has upheld his oath of office to carry out the law...He picks and chooses what laws he will respect.

Bush has chosen not to enforce existing immigration law and we will not trust him to secure the border. This is "bait and switch". And, you Mr. Senator will be held accountable not for your vote on the bill, but for your vote for amnesty, your "yes" vote for cloture!!! This is your "bait and switch" moment!!!

I called a buch of Senators today and told them either they remove the illegal aliens from the US, or Americans will remove them from office.

That's great Legal!!!!!!

Dixie

Thanks legal, I'll use your letter in correspondence to my senators.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>